The Great Plan

Demetre p.o.v

'Are you crazy ? That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard.'

Alberto slowly massages his temples while looking down. He is completely in shock of what I just told him. I don't blame him for it, it's pretty crazy. Maybe I have gone insane or maybe I finally have the perfect plan stippled out in my head.

'Think about it. This girl, she is only seventeen years old. She has never had someone who cared about her apart from her parents, her mom is sick. All she does is work and study.'

'What is your point ?'

He still doesn't get it even though it seems so clear to me. These last days I have been watching her closely, taking in everything she does and how she reacts to certain things and situations. I have a clear vision of the type of person Lucienne is.

'She is broken, Alberto. She has never experienced love before. I have a feeling that once she falls in love, she will fall hard because it will be a new feeling for her. Something so wonderful, она подумает', I add the mast phrase with a smirk forming.

(= she would think)

He looks at me for a second. Then his eyes wonder to the monitors, to one monitor in particular with a clear sight on a sleeping Lucienne. He furrows his eyebrows. He is deeply thinking about all of this.

Alberto was there when we drowned her. He saw it as well. The live was out of that girl. After the second drowning session, it's as if she just had accepted it. She was so calm and never gave up. If twelve drowning session didn't break her yet, it means she is already broken. Something in me tells me that when she told me she would rather die then give me money, I believed her. It's scary how damaged she is.

'She is a broken little girl', I speak.

'You are a genius', he speaks under his breath.

~

Lucienne p.o.v

I catch myself staring at the ceiling when suddenly the door opens. His footsteps are quiet but fast. In no time he is towering over my small figure on the bed. I keep looking up at the ceiling, not daring to look into those beautiful eyes.

'Another drowning session ?'

I sit up straight, my eyes wondering over the big bag he hands me.

'Shut up.'

'You bought me clothes ?'

'Get ready, we are leaving in fifteen minutes.'

Demetre completely ignores my question so I take that as a 'yes'. I just nod without saying another word while multiple ideas form in my mind of where we could possibly go. He quikly turns around and leaves. Maybe he decided he is done with me and will kill me, somewhere in the woods.

I look at the luxury dress in the bag. The dress is beautiful, I look at the price tag and my eyes widen a little. This is unexplainable, if he would kill me why buy me an expensive dress with heels and even make up for me to put on. Maybe he will sell me to someone else as I refuse to give him acces to my save.

I furrow my eyebrows. This is really confusing for me. Demetre confuses me. He is such a special person, the type I have never seen in my life before.

I head to the bathroom to change and get ready. The dress fits perfectly and again I have so many questions how he even knows my size. This guy is a mystery. I put my hair in a high slick ponytail. The red lipstick compliments my dress. I look at myself in the mirror. I wanted to wipe the lipstick of my face and look like a mess. But a part of doesn't want to make Demetre angry. He is still a maffia boss after all. Everyone is scared of him, including me.