gala terror

Lucienne Grimaldi's P.O.V

Day of the golden gala

The bright puffy dress compliments my body perfectly. I strik my hands over the beautiful fabric. My make up as been done just the way I like it and it gives me a dominant look. My blond locks have been beautiful curled in a wavy way and rest on my shoulders.

Everything about me looks so powerfull but inside I feel lost and weak. I have never had a good time at these types of gala's and I am pretty sure this time won't be any different. The only reason that I am going is because that is what my father wants and needs. My dear father, I remember how he took me to the Golden Gala every year. We always went together and I loved these types of things. All of that was before I started killing myself with all those studies and work hours and before my mother became sick. I wish I could enjoy it as I used to.

A/N: Lucienne's dress and hair

I inhale and outhale one last time to calm myself down

I inhale and outhale one last time to calm myself down. Just in case something happens, I put a gun in between my thighs again. Even though last time it was used against me. But this time let's hope I won't need it at all.

The only thing I know is how to shoot well with a gun. Besides that, I have no idea how to fight nor use a knife. It was never taught to me and I never really needed to know that type of information. Because that's what guards are for, that's exactly why there are guards around me at all costs.

Especially after the robbery.

I get into the limo that has been send to pick me up and bring me to the golden gala.

*

Demetre Black's P.O.V

I adjust my black tie that perfectly matches the suit I am wearing. With one last glance in the mirror, I walk out of the room.

Outside I am greeted by Trevor who is already waiting for me besides the black limo.

'Took you a while.'