big plan

Lucienne Grimaldi's P.O.V

It had been a month exactly since the robbery. Everything has been back to normal. My father's people are still dealing with all the taken stuff and how to get it back. They didn't take much so we will probably leave it as it is.

Montgomery has completely vanished from earth. It feels as if all of this never even happened, that's how fast we got over it. But I can still feel Demetre's burning touch on my skin.

'Suddenly catching a case doesn't sound that bad.'

'Miss Grimaldi ?'

'I can't fuck you yet.'

'Miss Grimaldi ?'

The embarrassment hits me once I am pushed back into the real world. I have completely and stupidly zoned out during on of the meetings while thinking about Demetre again. This man really did something to my brain. Maybe it's because I have never experienced such intimate moment with the opposite gender. Or maybe it's because I am madly attracted to the person who wanted to rob me.

'Yes.'

*

Demetre Black's P.O.V

'The golden gate gala ?' he asks again.

'It is the biggest gala of the year, all the rich will be there.'

I speak calmly without even looking up at Victor.

'Since when are you into gala's.'

He seems disappointed at my uncertain explanation and comprehension of the use behind this gala. I genuinely never go to these gala's. That is not my type of place.

'Mr Grimaldi will be there, with his daughter.'

A picture in my head already forms itself. The scene of her eyes wondering down to my lips play over and over again in my mind. I smirk to myself as I wonder what would have happened if her men hadn't come in.

'But aren't we done with them ?'

I look up from the documents I am currently filling in. He sits in the chair on the other side of the table with his legs on the chair besides him. I give him a death glare and he quikly removes his feet from the other chair.

'I'm not.'

I stand up from my chair. I quikly fill two glasses besides me with alcohol. It has been a long day and I needed it. I gulped the liquor down my throat in a matter of seconds.

'We robbed them.'

I massage my forhead in frustration and tiredness.

'But we never got to the save', I speak again this time looking into his eyes directly.

'We have enough money.'

Victor looks serious, he hasn't taken a single slip from his drink.

'It's not just about money.'

He shuts up.

My back is now turned to Victor while I walk to the door. He keeps sitting against the huge made of glass table with the glass besides him still. He speaks again, this time more slow.