first impression

'I think I underestimated you.'

'You think so ?' I smirk.

His eyes wonder down my body slowly. He has a smug smirk plastered on his face and even though I am the one with the gun placed on him, it feels the other way. My whole body heats up by his stare while it really shouldn't.

'How old are you again ?'

His eyes pierce in mine again.

'Seventeen.'

'That's unfortunate.'

'What do you mean ?' I place the gun fruther into his forhead.

'I can't fuck you yet.'

I have no idea how to answer that.

'Are you not going to say anything ?'

I don't dare to speak. My eyes are completely focused on the gun against his head. I don't dare to look into his eyes. He and his reputation freak me out completely. I have heard enough of him to know that he is one of the most feared mafia leaders in Manhattan if not the most feared.
I won't be playing his little flirt games. He thinks just because I am young, I will get mislead by his looks.

Think again.

'What is it ?' he asks 'do I make you nervous ?'

'No.'

'Look at me.'

My eyes wonder up to his beautiful grey eyes again. I have no idea why I am listing to any of the stuff he says. Yet I still fulfill his commands.

'Good girl.'

That's when the gun is snatched out of my hands and I am pushed against the wall. This time Demetre holds his gun against my side. I am trapped again and this time it was my fault because I could have just shot him already and this wouldn't have happend. But I don't have it in me, I can't shoot anyone not even one of the most wanted maffia leaders who has done many bad things.

'You thought you could beat me ?'

'I should've just killed you.'

'We both know you can't do that.'

'And why is that ?'

I ask a question that I already know tha answer off.

'Because you are a weak little girl.'

Even though his comment makes me absolutely mad, he is right. Unfortunately I am the weak little girl that he sees me as. The rest of the world however thinks I have it all even though I really don't. All the things that happen in my life made me really strong yet still I have thus anxious side to me. After all I am still a minor and being seen in the public eye as the next ceo of Grimaldy industries is scary. And even though it doesn't seem like it, that fear is still there, it's just hid really well.

I do not however answer him.

It's quiet for a while, our eyes don't look away from eachother. The only sound filling the room is both of our heavy breathing. His gaze burns in mine and it gives me real chills.

And let's not ignore the fact that his body is pushed against mine. Our faces are close and his hand burns into my waist while the other one is still holding the gun that is placed against the other side of my waist. I almost forgot about the deadly weapon that could kill me any time, it is all about what Demetre will decide.

'Why did you even come here this late?'

'My dad asked me to grab a document he forgot.'

That document was now lying on the ground.

'You still came her through the back door when all the lights turned off.'

'The lights turned off everywhere, I didn't thing much of it. Do I look like sherlock holmes to you ?'

Suddenly Ace's face his really close to mine. He slightly moves his head to the side. I feel the softness of his cheeck on mine. His mouth is right by my right ear.

'Don't talk to me like that', he slowly whispers in my ear while the heat of his breath radiates to my ear. I close my eyes for a brief moment, all kind of different thoughts fill my mind.

Everything I did in life had no meaning anymore, all the hard work wouldn't mean shit if I die today. Their is a very high chance I will and to be honest a part of me has made peace with that. Maybe I will never see my parents again. My mother can not live without me, even though she hasn't really much left to live.

However my dad would be proud of me for completely giving my all for this company. But if I die, there will be no one to give this company too.

I worked way too hard to die.

'So will we stay like this forever or-'

'Shut up.'

'Why would I listen to yo-'

'I said shut up', his angry eyes meet mine but this time I don't show my fear.

'Make me.'

'Oh I would love to', he says but I can't make out if he means it in a abusive or sexual way.

His grey eyes slowly wonder down to my lips. His eyes turn darker and in that moment I wouldn't mind to be kissed by the maffia leader as bad as it sounds. Everything about Demetre is beautiful, he doesn't have one single flaw. His dark brown hair is parted in the middle and a little messy but in a attractive way. His tan skin is perfectly smooth and it feels as if he doesn't have any pores. I get a glimpse of a few tattoos ending at his neck. He is much taller then me but he leans in and now his face is lowered to my height. For a quik moment my eyes wonder to his plump lips but I quikly focus on his eyes again. He has a smug smirk plastered on his face.

'Suddenly catching a case doesn't sound that bad', he whispers in my ear again and I know exactly what he means.

Reality hits me when suddenly the noise of something crashing us heard through the whole room. The door is smashed into different pieces of wood. I am pushed from the wall into someone's body. The gun is no longer placed against me and the relief already fills me.

'Untill next time, little girl.'

And just like that Demetre Black disappears.

Rodriguez and a bunch of other guards suddenly appear after my dad has entered through the ruined door opening.

'Are you okay ?'

'Yeah', I say with a blush plastered on my face while looking into the direction where Demetre has disappeared.

*

Don't forget to vote and follow !