10

I don't care what Jikook says. This is definitely a date. 

-

Jimin is walking down the street beside Jungkook. "Atlanta is actually pretty at night." He looks around at the city lights and smiles.

Jungkook watches him with a grin on his face. "Have you never been here at night?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I'm usually too occupied with Netflix to get out of the house."

"We should watch Netflix together sometime. What shows do you like?"

Jimin blushes again. "Did you really just say we should Netflix and Chill? I thought we were just hanging out as friends."

"I definitely didn't mean it that way."

Jimin giggles. "I like Sex Education and Grey's Anatomy. I've also watch the entirety of the Office about 5 times."

Jungkook grins. "I haven't seen Sex Education."

"It's really funny. They're British and for some reason British accents make me laugh."

The walks into a small bar and sit down at the counter. "So you go to Georgia Tech?"

"Yeah."

"I've heard that its a really competitive school. What are you studying?"

"Engineering. I want to build planes."

"What kind of planes?"

"Doesn't matter. I like any type of plane."

"That's really interesting. What's your favorite type of plane?"

"F/A-18 Hornet. They're a fighter jet and I think they're awesome. I wanted to go into the navy so I could fly them of of aircraft carriers, but I decided that I didn't want to be broke when I retired, so I switched to engineering instead."

"I bet Sangjun really looks up to you.

Jungkook nods. "I try to be responsible so he has a good role model. I don't drink a lot and I don't do drugs."

Jimin smiles. "That's impressive for a college student."

"Did you do crazy stuff in college?"

"I got drunk once but I didn't mean to. I had one drink and then I was shit faced. I'm a total lightweight."

Jungkook looks around at the bar and all of the bottles of tequila, rum, and vodka. "Maybe you should just order a soda. I'll order one with you so you don't look weird."

Jimin shrugs. "You don't need to. I don't even look 21. I always get carded and I once got kicked out of a bar because they thought my ID was fake."

-