41

Jimin and Jungkook finally leave the museum after looking at the planes for over 4 hours. They only leave because the museum closes.

Jungkook lets out a refreshed sigh when they get into Jimin's car. "Thank you for bearing with me in there... I'm sorry we stayed for so long."

"No, it's fine. I really enjoyed seeing you in your element. You looked radiant and truly happy. I liked it."

Jungkook gives him a kiss. "I know we've only been dating for a week and I know it's definitely way too early to say this, but I'm so in love with you."

Jimin blushes deeply. "Really?"

"Yeah. I love you. Sangjun really hit the jackpot with teachers. I'm so lucky to be able to know you."

Jimin gets extremely flustered. "Oh..." He chews on his bottom lip. "I don't know what to say... I'm honestly speechless..."

"Do you love me back? It's totally okay if you say no. I'm fully aware that I'm insane for saying it this early into our relationship–"

"It's just a bit too early for me to know yet... Just know that I will love you eventually. I just... this is a lot to take in. Oh my god, you love me..." He smiles and covers his face.

Jungkook chuckles. "You're cute when you're flustered. You get all shy."

"I'm happy your brother was so serious about us getting together. This is already the best relationship I've ever been in."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's cheek. "I can say the same. You're really special to me. I don't think I'll ever meet someone as perfect for me as you. If we ever break up, I'll just live the rest of my life as a hermit."

Jimin giggles. "Then I guess we should never break up. I don't want you to end up as a hermit."

-

WHY YALL SO DOMESTIC? FUCK

-