53

Not having a good day today

-

Jungkook walks up to Jimin after all the kids leave. "I'm sorry for flirting with you..."

Jimin shakes his head incredulously. "Jungkook, that was so immature. Do you have any idea how bad it would be if the kids knew? All of the dads know now. Thanks for that."

"I don't see why it's that big of a deal."

Jimin scoffs. "I'm trying to stay completely professional in front of my kids. I don't want them to know every little thing about my private life. Whether I'm gay or not is none of their business."

"If the parents don't have an issue with it–"

"I don't care if the parents have an issue with it. I do. I don't want them to know and I've told you that multiple times. Why can't you just respect my wishes?" He starts tearing up.

Jungkook tries to wipe Jimin's tears away but Jimin does it before he gets the chance. "If my kids find out, they will never stop bugging me about it and asking questions."

"I'm really sorry. I won't do it again."

"I'm trying to not get mad at you but you keep letting me down. I thought you were responsible, but you were an absolute dick to my best friend and you flirted recklessly with me while I was teaching a class!"

Jungkook hangs his head low in shame. Jimin crosses his arms. "I don't ask you for a lot. I just ask that you respect my friends and my wishes to keep our relationship a secret from my students. It's not that hard."

Sangjun sits at his desk with wide eyes. "Are you guys breaking up?" Jungkook gulps. "I hope not, buddy..."

Jimin looks between them and sighs. "Just drive him home. I'm probably gonna go out with some friends for a while to blow off some steam."

Jungkook nods hurriedly and grabs his keys. "Text me if you need anything."

Jimin doesn't respond. He just walks to his desk and sits down, browsing through his email. Jungkook and Sangjun leave without saying anything else.

-