34

Jimin is watching the kids while they play at recess when he sees two of the girls kiss under the jungle gym. His eyes grow wide and he clears his throat. "Uh, Julia and Ri–" 

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Max and Davey kiss on top of the monkey bars. "What the– What is happening?!"

Sangjun walks up to him. "I ordered all of them to be gay and lesbian so no one can get cooties. I'm doing a great job at being prince."

Jimin stands up. "Tell them to stop."

Sangjun frowns. "Why? Do you want to be the only one who's safe from cooties? That's selfish."

Jimin groans. "Oh my god, I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this. Sangjun, cooties don't exist! Tell them to stop kissing! If they tell their parents about this, I will get fired."

"Ugh, fine." He stomps away and talks to each kid individually. Jimin sits back down on the bench and sighs. "That was weird."

When Sangjun talks to Julia and Riley, they start crying. Julia hugs Riley. "But I like kissing Riley. I want to be a lesbian."

Sangjun shrugs. "Mr. Park said it isn't allowed."

"I'm gonna tell my mommy that Mr. Park won't let me be a lesbian." 

Jimin walks over. "Julia, you can be a lesbian but I didn't want Sangjun to tell everyone to be gay only because of cooties. Cooties aren't real. I have no problem with you guys liking each other."

Julia wipes her tears away. "Okay." Jimin smiles and walks away. When he sits down, he gulps. "Fuck... I'm gonna have to talk the all of them..."

-