35

Jimin sits in front of his class and clears his throat. "So... I need to address something that Sangjun told you all during recess..."

One of the kids raises his hand. "How do gay people have kids?"

Jimin face palms. "Adoption. Anyways, I need all of you to promise that you won't tell your parents about it. I could get in trouble and not be your teacher anymore."

All of the kids gasp. Another kid raises her hand. "Why would you get in trouble?"

"Some people don't like gay or lesbian people. I want our class to move on and continue talking about what we've been learning–"

A boy raises his hand. "Do gay people hate girls?"

"No. Can we please talk about something else?"

Julia frowns. "But we all want to talk about gays and lesbians."

Jimin rubs his face. "Well, then you should ask your parents about them, but don't tell them that I told you about them."

The kids quiet down and Jimin smiles. "Okay, is everyone ready for arts and crafts time?"

Another kid raises their hand. "Are you gay, Mr. Park?"

"Jake, we aren't talking about that anymore."

"Sorry..."

"It's okay."

"It's just that I saw you kiss Sangjun's older brother in the morning."

The kids gasp again but louder this time. Jimin shakes his head frantically. "I think you saw it wrong. I never kissed Sangjun's brother. Right, Sangjun?"

Sangjun nods. He stands up on his chair. "Silence!" All of the kids shut up. "Mr. Park doesn't like boys. Now, everyone listen to the teacher. That is an order." The kids obey him and ask no more questions.

-

dude, Sangjun is the best character I've ever made

-