36

Jimin lets himself into the apartment with his new key and flops down on the couch, sighing loudly. Jungkook walks in. "What's up?"

"School was hell today."

Jungkook sits next to Jimin and plays with his hair. "Tell me about it."

"Before I tell you, did you know the Sangjun is the ruler of our class."

"I think he mentioned it to me once or twice."

"Okay, so, he ordered everyone to be gay so they wouldn't get cooties and then everyone was kissing during recess and I had to sit down with them and tell them to stop and they all asked me questions about lesbians and gays."

Jungkook chuckles. "I know you're actually upset, but that's really funny."

Jimin pouts. "Don't laugh at me. If one of my kids tells their parents, I could get fired. This is so stressful. Also, one of the kids apparently saw us kiss but I lied to him and he believed me. We need to be more discreet in the school from now on."

Jungkook kisses him. "I'm sorry you had a bad day. Do you want to go out to get dinner?"

"But I don't want to leave Sangjun at home."

"Then we can bring him with us. If you don't want to, I can hire a babysitter."

"A babysitter sounds like a good idea. I've had enough of Sangjun for one day."

-

Jungkook and Jimin walk down the city street hand in hand. Jungkook squeezes his hand and chuckles. "You look exhausted."

"I am. I just need food and sleep."

Jungkook kisses the top of Jimin's head. "Where do you want to eat?"

"Anywhere. Just feed me and I'll be happy."

Jungkook brings Jimin to a small restaurant and they sit in a booth. Instead of sitting across from each other, Jimin sits next to him and rests against Jungkook's arm.

Kook wakes him up when the waitress gets there so he can order. Jimin orders a burger and rubs his eyes. "I'm so tired..."

Jungkook wraps his arm around Jimin's waist. "We can ask for boxes and leave when the food gets here."

Jimin shakes his head. "We can eat here. I just didn't get to eat lunch today so I have no energy."

-