Scene 3 - UFO attacks!

The night. The time turning to 7PM. The sky and clouds darkening. A red sports car zooms down a quiet country lane, filled with more trees, bushes and forests around. Inside, the bodyguard Ronnie Swaid – a big, tough black man with a criminal yet tough look to his face. A soundtrack plays in the background as he journeys home. A strange sound, alien sound effect he hears playing over his music. It grows louder and louder. He looks in his wind mirror – a UFO! Swaid puts his foot on the accelerator almost flat. The car speeds off, but the UFO, hovering just above the trees, pursues him. It sometimes hits the tallest, beheading the top or knocking them over as it collapses and topples on the road, almost crushing the car.

The car skids and swerves as the UFO begins firing green energy bolts at the car. ZAM! KABOOM! ZAM! KABOOM! ZAM! KABOOM! It misses deliberately, but the car is becoming uncontrollable to steer, with exploding debris and catapulting wood and leaves. Another bolt fires, ZAM! KABOOM! It hits the road right in front of the car! Swaid skids away as he dives into the field as the car runs off uncontrollably. He sees a tree, and slams the brakes and skidding the car! It swerves as the side of the car smashes into the tree, denting the car as the engine explodes. The injured Swaid quickly jumps out of his car. Running out, the car explodes. KABOOM! The tree ignites. The UFO sound effect begins to quieten.

Swaid looks at his injuries; his bleeding, cuts and bruises, shrugging them off as he grabs his pistol located on his suit uniform equipped with protection such as knives, medical kits along his belt, plus the pistol strapped from his gun. He pulls it out, rising it up and hides behind a tree. Ronnie sees his car burning as he begins sneaking through the forest, deeper and deeper – heading in the direction he was driving down. Swaid carefully creeps through the forest, alert and aware. He decides to turn around, considering whether he should investigate the strange spaceship that tried to kill him. The bouncer then begins to step back. BAM! BAM! Shooting! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Ronnie makes a break for it charging forward. He turns around sometimes. He continues to run. He continues panting. One time he turns around, he sees red men in a red suit with a helmet – the aliens. They fire at him. He remembers his training and dives behind a tree, with the two aliens hiding behind a tree and beginning shooting at him. Ronnie Swaid fires back, but the aliens' guns are far too strong and powerful, firing into the tree and the power knocking the tree over. Swaid then runs off as the aliens begin pursuing him as he fires back at them, missing. He pants tirelessly as he charges. Jumping through a bush, he is presented to a mass field around a large mansion – his house. Swaid then makes a break for it, yet the aliens jump through and fires at him, shooting him in the back as Swaid screams, dropping the grass and Autumn leaves. We see his body being dragged from the camera through the leaves and along the grass.

Ronnie is still alive. A tranquiliser has been injected into him. We see his blurred, confused eyesight, seeing the two aliens carry him; through the forest, past the exploded car, and towards a strange grey shelter. He can't fight it; he can't shake them off. He cries out, being taken inside the UFO. A strange blackness. Gloves press over him. A yellow beam flashes in the darkness, as the pulsating light rises up on Swaid's body, leading up to his forehead. It halts and remains there. His eyes widen and remain so, as we are then left to zoom on to the pulsating light from something. Ronnie Swaid was now under alien influence.