Scene 16 - Pursuing

Some of the SHADO Mobiles run through the forest as the Control mobile leads the way bursting and crashing through the trees and the forests' bushes. Foster driving the SHADO Mobile dangerously where Parry directs him. More Mobiles are following close behind. Inside Glen Carrick, the three identified SHADO guards, as well as the other guards, stand by ready with their guns ready to fire or possibly kill as they mark up around the hall. More guards quickly scatter around the halls, stairs, other rooms, whilst more guards stand ready around the castle itself as more SHADO Mobiles surround the castle. Others drive around like big monster trucks around the castle to patrol Glen Carrick. Sky One zooms over the land once more, Captain Waterman still searching tirelessly from the sky. Straker, Henderson and Ayshea continue to wait around at SHADO HQ. In the meantime, the SHADO Guards inside the castle suddenly bash down the doors as the three of them hold their guns out.

Guard 1:

DON'T MOVE!

Nobody was about. They scan the room from the massive wooden hall door. The first guard communicates on the radio, a small little device with an antenna in contact with SHADO Mobile Control.

Glen Carrick Castle to SHADO Mobile Control, they're either hiding out somewhere, or they've used the priest hole escape route. The men will find them if they're hiding. It's too big a place.

Foster:

Glen Carrick, Mr. McDonald Parry told us the entrance to the priest hole can be accessed behind one of the monuments of the knight armour. The one closest to your entrance should have a brick wall carefully concealed behind it. Press it and there is your entrance.

Guard 1:

Thank you Colonel.

Parry:

Ha! You see, even SHADO security can't get past the tips and secrets of an old folk! Well concealed I must admit myself, but... Ay?

Colonel Lake death stares him.

Oh. Sorry. Bumpy ride through Ms. Lake.

She then just turns around ignoring him – annoyed and frustrated. Meanwhile, the second SHADO Guard then inspects the knight armour as stated as he pokes his nose around behind it. It takes him a little while to notice it, hiding behind the knight's rear end. He then stretches over and reaches for it and then finally pushing it! The ground slips open from the side of the other door besides the camera set up, leading downwards into some thin and uneven rocked steps. Broken and steep, the black passage leads down and down into what appears to be nothingness.

Guard 1:

Alright, you go check over the camera software. We need it to be checked if it's been messed with.

Guard 3:

Right sir.

Guard 1:

The rest of us, let's go.

A few of the guards then rush down as carefully yet as hurriedly as possible down the rocky steps. They light up their torches down the narrow, dark and cobwebbed priest hole, running down and down until they reach a straight path.

SHADO Mobile Control, we're down. They won't get very far. We'll have them cornered at all sides.

The SHADO Guards rush down the path with their torches. The SHADO Mobiles continue to soar through the forestry and bushes. Sky One flies around the five-mile radius, seeing the Mobiles rapidly moving in. Captain Waterman then spots people down at the bottom near the field! On the grounds, the first out appears from the end of the priest hole which comes out from the bushes to hide well in cover. Gaitskell, Jackovick, MacArthur, Fareish, and the other delegates appear out.

Waterman:

Sky One to Mobile Control, I can see them!

Foster:

Right Sky One. We're almost there! Fire a warning shot!

Waterman:

Yes sir.

Sky One then dives as Waterman fires an explosion next to them. KABOOM! Sky One then bursts up into the air flying into the skies. Mud, stones and debris are catapulted into the air, exploding over them as they squirm in it as are almost buried on it.

Jackovick:

Argh!

MacArthur:

We need to head back undercover!

Fareish:

No! They're after us down the passage!

Gaitskell:

Scatter! Scatter!

Jackovick:

Where is the rest of us?

MacArthur:

Buried or left for SHADO down below!

The first SHADO Mobile closes in on them! Foster drives the Mobile rapidly after them whilst Lake mans the machine gun as it is lifted up from the roof of the Mobile as she fires it constantly. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! POW! KABANG! KABOOM! KAPOW! KARORAR! The four members scurry out like little insects.

Fareish:

Argh! Ugh! Hurry! Get out! Get out!

The SHADO Mobile then chases them as they panic and rush away from the oncoming truck. Foster turns the lights on as he prepares to run them all over. It then stops moments before hitting them. They then scurry away. Foster, Lake, Parry and other SHADO Guards from the other SHADO Mobiles that have pulled up, the majority of the aforementioned, carrying armed guns. The remaining possessed alien delegates to begin slowing down, tripping and wheezing and coughing, before they tire as they are chased and captured by Foster and Lake as they point their guns out to the party of four. They are panting, more and more. Their faces begin to swell. They have been hurt by the earlier explosions. Fire burns around them in the forest from the devastating explosions.

Foster:

Hold it right there.

Gaitskell:

You can't stop us SHADO! You are too late! Our experiment has proven successful. And now your conference is lying in ruins around you. What's left of your parts is ours.

Lake:

What are you talking about?

Gaitskell:

We have no need for human transplants anymore. We've even inherited that primitive aggression and hate of yours. What choice do we have left? The emotions. Irrationality. Revenge, jealousy, greed. Your consciousness. Your flesh. Your bodies! Ours! Ours! Ours!

Gaitskell jumps at them, Foster fires! BANG! He falls back. Foster is about to shoot the three others but as they approach them, their faces begin growing a horrible red pattern over their skin. Their eyes bulging. They cough and vomit, sickening out. The skin pattern worsens as the possessing aliens die screaming and crying as they drop dead with pussy spots popping out and cheeks all swelling up. Foster watches the horrid monstrosity again, with Lake devastated at what she sees. Gaitskell then stands back up – his face and cheeks also swelling up with his eyes bulging and face burning up as he vomits, coughs, voice cracks as he is about to strike Foster again with the bullet wound hardly hurting him. Foster fires again. BANG! Gaitskell staggers back. BANG! BANG! BANG! He wouldn't die. Eventually, he raises up his arm about to strike, the five bullet wounds finally kill him as he falls back after some spasms as his face as eventually, the alien dies. Their bodies all then begin to decompose. The aliens were dead.

Lake:

Horrible.