Scene 5 - Re-located Ufoe

Sky One swarms around in the skies over Southern England. Inside, Lieutenant Waterman continues flying his craft for hours and hours. Bored, frustrated, and tired. He yawns then sighs. Waterman looks out to the clouds and wonders where the Ufoe could possibly be in Southern England. Towards Epping, the Ufoe rises up from the forest into the skies rapidly, spinning and spinning. SID monitoring from space immediately picks up the UFO.

S.I.D:

HAVE RE-LOCATED U.F.O!

The scanners track the spaceship with the monitors flashing it up. Ayshea holds the microphone to announce...

Ayshea:

Red alert! U.F.O re-located. Position, South Essex.

The red alert sound effect is alerted. Straker and Henderson quickly enter, with Lake, then Foster. The UFO has risen right up into the sky, rapidly ushering itself away at a quick speed, Sky One accelerating through the skies.

Straker:

SHADO control to Sky One, don't let it escape Waterman!

Waterman:

Roger Commander. I have it on visual.

The UFO runs off, but Sky One intercepts and has the UFO dead on target. He fires! BAM! BAM! KABOOM! The UFO is completely obliterated.

U.F.O. destruct positive.

Straker:

Right. Lieutenant, where did the Ufoe come from? South Essex?

Ayshea:

Correct, Commander. The U.F.O. was from Epping.

Straker:

Epping? Gaitskell's bouncer? What was his name Colonel Lake?

Lake:

Ronnie Swaid.

Foster:

But Ed, we've already sent our guards over to collect Gaitskell and Swaid.

Straker:

Then get them up sooner! And Foster, I want you to take a team over to the Ufoe site.

Foster:

Right.