IV

***WELCOME PARTY***

Here's the thing, ordinary college student's parties are usually thrown in someone's apartment with lots of beers & chips. But this welcome party was organized by BTS, meaning there are no beers but lots of wines & other cocktails are present. The venue too is not just in an apartment but a whole function hall of the Jeons. There are caterers & servers. There's even a live band playing for the music. So don't expect college students attending in their plain shirts & ripped jeans!

This party is for the rich & aspiring to be rich! The BTS members, Suran & even Jimin are already in the venue having fun. Even Seokjin found his seat beside Namjoon already but Taehyung is still stuck in the restroom. He came with Seokjin but he's so nervous that he chose to hide in the restroom for a while.

Hoseok turns to Jimin when he noticed that Taehyung is still missing too.

"Hey Chimchim, where's your tiger friend?" he asks knowing that the two came together. Chim points at the restroom.

"I guess he's a kitten tonight." he replies laughing. Even Suran starts to look for him.

Jungkook is becoming restless, he knows the younger now & he knows that Taehyung is capable of running away from big events like this. He turns to his brother.

"Hyung, why isn't he here yet?" he sulks but Jin just glared at him.

"Learn to wait for your princess!"

Jungkook was about to retort something again when he caught a glimpse of familiar dark locks coming out from the direction of the bathroom. He even felt it when Yoongi who's sitting beside him straightened his back when they recognize the prettiest boy in the party. They gasps.

The live band was playing some rock music to hype the party when Tae was in the bathroom, but how he wanted to go back when he heard the singer coincidentally change the music when he comes out from his hiding place. Now that they're playing a sift melody, he can't help but to have a cold feet again. He even froze on his feet when he looks at the group of BTS with his bff Chim, they're all looking at him.

He saw Jin leaning closer to Namjoon as if he's whispering something while Hobi & Chim are waving at him. His eyes landed on Suran who's really so pretty that night, beside him is Yoongi who's looking at him too?!

Taehyung's hand got a little sweaty to the idea of Yoongi staring at him. He even starts to bite his lower lip again because he's really nervous. Jin said he's pretty & he believes that because he saw himself at the mirror too but still, everyone in the venue looks like Greek gods & goddesses wearing expensive suits & gowns.

When he lifts his gaze again, Yoongi is not looking at him anymore, instead he found Jungkook's eyes. Those familiar doe eyes who never leaves his gaze.

Tae gulps, mustering his courage to walk towards them. He's about to take a step when he feels someone standing in front of him.

"Yah! I know you're beautiful already but what keeps you so long in the bathroom?" Jk asks while staring at him. And just like that, all his nervousness is gone. It's completely gone because all he could think now is this annoying human being taunting him again.

"Why do you always have to appear and yell at me like this? I'm already here. Besides your house is too big, I almost got lost finding this!" he replied.

Jungkook grabs his hand and drags him towards their friends. Taehyung didn't even try to fight anymore because he knows it's useless to argue with him. He also wants the security he weirdly felt the moment Jk held his hands so he just keeps quiet.