VII

Meanwhile Hoseok & Namjoon ends up inside their dorm.

"Hobi what the hell is going on?!" Namjoon asks exasperatedly because he really is clueless if what's going on.

"I already talked to Chim, he just told me that Jk won't listen to Taehyung & Yoongi. I guess the lover boy is jealous and got hurt this time." Hobi replied before drinking the vodka in his glass since he feels like he's about to explode because of the tension between their two friends. Joon is about to speak when Yoongi suddenly barged in.

"Yoongi"

"I'm taking the piano."

"Yoongi, what the hell is going on? Why are you playing his game?!" Joon asks because the truth is, he's really feeling hopeless between the two.

"He wants me out, and if he's capable of hurting Tiger like that, it only means he meant every words he said so im saving my baby."

"Woah! That's it? You're saving your baby?! What's wrong with you?!!YOu know you can stop this! Why aren't you doing anything?" Hobi too is getting hopeless. Yoongi let 4 other men enter the Dorm to carry his piano before he turns to his friend.

"He won't listen to me. I tried to talk to him but he's shutting me down. He won't even let me enter his mansion when I went there last night. He's mad and acting like a child but I'm fine with it. I can handle that, but have you seen how he's purposely hurting Taehyung? The kid doesn't deserve that at all."

Namjoon agrees to Yoongi this time, they heard Jungkook calling Taehyung ugly names too and they really hate it knowing that if this is all an act from the heir of Jeon, then he's just hurting himself more.

"I want to take everything but I guess that's enough. I'm sure he'll just burn my baby to piss me off." Yoongi uttered when the men successfully carried out the grand piano. Yoongi was about to walk away when Hoseok stops him.

"WTF! Yoongi, isn't it that piano came from Jungkook? Are you kidding me?! You'll just piss him off more!"

"He doesn't wanna listen to me, then let him come find me!" Yoongi replied before leaving without looking back.

Namjoon & Hoseok look at each other. They haven't seen Yoongi act this way ever since their friendship has started. He's always just giving in to Jk every time!

So to see the Ice Prine rebel against the heir of Jeon is really something to be worried about.

"At this point,it's not the was between them because we know that they would figure things out between them. I'm more worried about Tae, he seems really hurt this time." Hobi sighs.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found himself in his own study room at the Jeon's mansion. He wants to punch someone, he wants to destroy something. He just wants to vent out what he's feeling because it's so too much already! He's in pain but no one seems to see that.

He slams his fist on the table again. He starts to throw everything on top of the table because he's livid and he feels like he's about to explode he won't do anything. The sound of broken glasses can be heard all over the mansion but no one dared to check on him because they still value their lives. No one is brave enough to face a raging dragon in his dungeon.

Jungkook was about to smash the chair on the floor when something caught his attention. The folder says it's the list of his foundation. He smashes the chair before he picks up the folder.

He takes out the piece of paper with the familiar artwork. His heartbeats become erratic, he remembers that night when his cousin Park Seojoon made him choose that piece of trash. He picked that to annoy him but it seems like his cousin wants to irritate him too and went along with his choice.