V

***SEOUL***

Jeon Junghyun just got out of his private plane from Japan where his latest project is located. He is a busy man that works really hard for the sake of his family name. He is known as a wolf in the business world, silent but deadly. He gives no chance to his prey. He is a perfect picture of a successful powerful man, but never a father.

So when his assistant informed him about the latest activities of his sons, he's beyond livid! His eldest has left him already, chose to serve the dying children in Africa instead of helping their empire. And now, Jungkook, his youngest & only heir is getting busy with an orphan!

Junghyun clicks his tongue & informed his assistant that he's going back to Korea just to remind his son who he is & maybe pays a visit to that orphan that is now obviously coveting his son.

Jungkook sighs upon arriving at the mansion. The called he received when he was in Busan was something he just can't ignore because it's from his father. Sejin already informed him that Jeon Junghyun is waiting for him in his study room so imagine his surprise to see his father.

Jungkook knows his own father wouldn't come home for a pep talk. He is back in Korea for an important matter, maybe another business deal. So imagine his surprise to see Jeon Junghyun wearing his casual clothes reading a book silently inside his study room.

No suits, no papers!

"D-dad?" Jungkook stammers.

He knows he has nothing to be afraid of but he still can't get used to see his own father in his casual clothes inside their mansion! For him, it's more like a great pretension than to see him on TV devouring small businesses all around the world.

Junghyun lifts his gaze & see his son standing by the door. He knows Jungkook will really be surprise to see him home since he never just come home to check on him, not even on Christmas eve or his own birthday.

"Jungkook, my son." Junghyun smiles at him as he put down the book.

"When did you arrive? Did something happen?" Jk asks as he step closer to his father. Junghyun shakes his head off.

"I just want to share a dinner with my son. Isn't that enough reason for me to come home?" he replies as he stands up to hug Jk who suddenly feels so nervous.

Of course, his father won't just come home to sit on their useless long dining table just to eat a meal with him. He gulps knowing exactly what is his dad up to.

"That's great dad! Sejin prepared the dinner for us." Jk fakes a smile. If his father could pretend, then he can too.

Junghyun and Jungkook is in the middle of their dinner when the older of the Jeons starts to detonate the bomb.

"So, son I heard you went to Busan, what have you done there?" he asks & Jk has to restrain himself from dropping his utensils. He looks back at him with a smile.

"Oh yes dad. We had a welcome party for Suran. She's living Seoul for good now. I'm sure auntie & uncle will be missing her but they're always supportive of her decisions because her happiness is their priority." JK replied, purposely shading his father.

Junghyun nods, he's very proud of what his son has become. He can see a great potential of him being the next leader of Jeons Group of Companies.

"That's good to hear, I wish her well too." he replied before putting his fork & knife on the side of his plate.

"How about the orphan?" he asks.

Jk clenches his fist, he knew it. HIs father is very sly but he never care before since he knows that that is how the business world is. But this is Taehyung he's referring now and the way he worded the word 'orphan' as if it's a disgusting thing really gets into his nerves.