IX

****ANOTHER 5 DAYS LATER****

"Jk, do you want to go with Jayne in the city proper? They need to restock the infirmary. Can you drive the truck? The driver went up to the mountain last night and they aren't back yet." Seokjin informs his brother and maybe, Jk is the happiest.

Jungkook grabs his phone before he went to the truck. Jayne has already given her the direction so it's easy for him to navigate. The moment they entered the main road and he saw that he's finally connected to a network, he dialed his best friend's number first.

He might be missing Taehyung so much but of course he needs to check everything first. Besides, it's midnight in Seoul right now and he would want his baby to have a proper rest. Yoongi answered on the 4th ring to Jk's annoyance.

"Hey f*cker, why are you so slow answering your phone?"

"B*tch you're even lucky I answered. What's up?! How many hippos and giraffes have you messed up with?" Yoongi said shifting on his bed to check the time. Jk chuckles upon hearing his bff.

"Yoon, how's Tae? Is he alright? Did he---"

"He's fine. Missing you too. Also, they'll have freshmen trip on the 16th. They're going to Daegu, I think they'll stay for 2 nights there." Yoongi informs him because hw knows Jk would love knowing what's going on with Taehyung.

Jk curses under his breathe, that's the day of his return to Seoul. It only means he won't be able to see Tae for 3 more days when he goes back. He's calculating on his mind when he suddenly remembers something.

"Wait, Yoon isn't it snowing there already?! Why the hell would they camp out in Daegu?" he asks because he knows usually the freshmen retreats are camping.

"They wont be staying in tents, I heard they'll stay at the old school there." Yoon said after his long yawn.

Jk is still uncomfortable knowing about that but since he knows he cant do anything about it, he just let it go. The two said their goodbyes after that conversation.

Jungkook is too nervous to dial Tae's number but when Jayne announced that they're close at their destination, he decided to wait until he has finally park the truck. The lady told him to wait there so he just nods at her before he took his phone and dial Taehyung's number.

It's almost midnight but Taehyung is still wide awake. Since Jk left, he hasn't been sleeping on time because he keeps waiting for his call, and tonight is the same. He knows Yoongi told him already that there's absolute no network connection at their camp but then again, there's something in him that tells him not to sleep early tonight so he busied himself playing with the necklace Jungkook has given him.

It's when he feels his eyes closing when his phone suddenly rings and he has never been so quick to answer it.

"Jungkook?" he blurted out.

Jungkook feels the warmth that spread in his chest the moment he heard that voice.

"Hey, Tae"

"Don't hey Tae me there. Can I see you? Why did you call just now?" Taehyung starts to blabber again. You know when he gets worried & he just speaks his mind while pouting.

And that moment Jungkook knows he cant say no to his baby, besides he's also dying to see those pouts again. He clicks the videocall button on his phone. Good thing that he's alone in the truck already. Taehyung eagerly accepts the video request of the heir of Jeon.

"Do you miss me that much?" Jk smiles at the camera and maybe Taehyung just wants to swallow his phone the moment he saw those doe eyes that holds the whole galaxy again.