VI

The next morning Chim notices his bestfriend waking up earlier than usual. Tae is even humming a new melody to his ears when he was taking a shower. Jimin tilts his head thinking what on earth is happening to Taehyung when his first love just left to chase his love?!

Then Chim's eyes widens when a realization comes over him.

"Omg! Is he suffering from withdrawal syndrome because Yoongi hyung left already? Oh poor honeybear." he mumbles to himself before making sure Taehyung has something for breakfast.

Tae on the other hand keeps telling himself that he just woke up early so he could have more time to draw & paint later while waiting for his class.

He finished his shower quickly before he changed into his chosen clothes for the day. He's all ready when he finally noticed his bff staring at him with a worried face.

"Chim, what's wrong?" he asks while walking towards him because he really looks like he's about to cry.

"Tae, honeybear always remember that if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you, okay? Promise me, gou won't keep your sadness alone." Chim is getting really emotional now because Taehyung looks clueless while staring at him.

Clearly, his bestfriend is doing a good job pretending that he's okay when he knows that he's broken inside. Chim was about to pull Tae for a tight hug when someone suddenly knocks on their door.

"Huh? Wait a minute honeybear let me just check that." Chim said putting the sandwich in front of Taehyung.

Tae sighs, he really is so lucky to have his bestfriend with him. Then he heard him opening the door followed by a loud strings of "OMG and WTF" of Park Jimin.

"Hey Pin--goddamn it, your hair isnt Pink anymore but Blue sounds no good so im gonna keep calling you pinky. Good morning." JK greets the young boy who looks like he just saw a ghost.

But instead of greeting him back, Chim starts to squeal while running back at his best friend.

"Yah! I cant believe I'm getting worried about you because you're acting strange early this morning only to find out that you're going to have a date with Jk hyung?!" Chim playfully hits him but Tae just laughs at him.

"I'm not going out for a date Chim, I'm going to school." Taehyung tries his best not to smile but Chim is already pushing him out to where Jungkook is waiting.

"Really?! Not dating? the school is just 2 steps away Tae! And he's here with his sports car?!" Chim whisper yells to him but Tae just pecks his cheek before running out.

Jungkook feels like he's seeing Taehyung the first time because he looks really beautiful today. Well he knows that he's already beautiful but there's something in him that mames him even more beautiful.

"Good morning Tae" he greets him & Tae smiles back at him.

"G'morning"

Jimin who's watching them from the dorm wants to squeal already but then when Taehyung starts to pout, Chim knows the two are starting to bicker again.

"I said I'm not getting on your car, Jungkook we can see the gate of the school from here." Tae emphasizes by pointing at their university gate but Jk ignores him and tries to drag him inside his car.

"No,I told you if you want to go to school together, we will walk together." Tae challenges him & the heir sighs thinking that isn't really a bad idea. He just locks his car & finally agrees with him.

They started to walk side by side at first until Taehyung saw a pup just right outside of their school gate. It looks really cute in his eyes so he walks faster leaving Jk behind to check on the pup. But when they're just few feet away, the little thing run away from them.