(18+) Chapter 4 Want you completely

Mew had Gulf in his car so fast his head spun, or was it because he couldn't breathe? He was gasping for air as Mew went around the car and got into the driver's side before speeding off to god knows where. Gulf didn't care where they went right now if only he could be basked in Mew's scent for the rest of the night. He had never felt something like this and it made his omega go crazy. Mew's scent was so intoxicating he trembled in the passenger seat as Mew had one hand tightly wrapped around his thigh. He wanted his touch and every time Mew took his hand away to switch gears he would whimper and Mew would put his hand back as soon as possible. This all felt scary, Gulf was darting his eyes from Mew to his lap as he fumbled with his fingers. His hard member straining against his zipper. The drive was done in silence but he didn't mind. The silence felt good and he couldn't wait to be wrapped in these arms again. This thought scared him even more, he had never yearned for another person like this before and this was what he didn't want at all. These were the feelings of an omega, but he had never thought it would be this good. Was this how it always would feel if he was with Mew?

He didn't get to think of it further as another heatwave crashed over him and he gasped as he writhed in his seat. Mew tightened his grip and caressed his thigh. This got Gulf even hotter and he moaned as he looked at Mew from underneath his lashes. Head thrown back as Mew sped up even more. He couldn't wait...

Mew's sleek car came to a screeching halt in front of his mansion and he stumbled out to take Gulf inside. He opened the passenger door, gripped Gulf and pulled him against him. They both felt the sparks again as Mew connected their lips again and hosted Gulf up and carried him inside. Gulf whimpered in his arms as he had him against the wall in his hallway in no time.

"Mew. This is too much! I-I have never done something l-like this." Gulf stuttered out as Mew reconnected their lips before he pulled back to look at Gulf. He couldn't stop admiring the beauty in front of him. He was tall, taller than him as he had seen. He was writhing in his arms as he had him against the wall and grinding on him. His face flushed red spreading all the way onto his covered chest he so wanted to kiss and bite.

"Hmm... I'll lead you." Mew whispered as he latched his lips onto his scent gland.

Gulf didn't know why he trusted this man on the spot. He just met him and he already felt so familiar with him. He moaned as Mew was sucking a red mark on his very sensitive neck. He had never let anyone touch his scent gland but that was all he wanted from Mew. He couldn't contain his whimpers as he felt his body grow hotter. Mew pulled away from the wall and carried him up the fancy-looking stairs. Gulf had no time to look around where he was. The only thing he was focused on was Mew and how the man carried him to probably his bedroom.

Mew squeezed Gulf soft ass and slammed the door open to his bedroom and took two long strides to his bed and threw Gulf on top of it with a bounce. Gulf yelped as he felt cold without the touch from Mew. He reached out for him and he got what he wanted when Mew hovered over him and slipped his hand under his shirt. Gulf whimpered with the skin-on-skin contact as the sparks could be felt everywhere Mew touched. Mew pulled his shirt over his head and smiled when Gulf's head reappeared with his hair dishevelled. He looked even cuter like this and he leaned in to kiss those plump lips again. His patience was running thin as he was rock-hard in his slacks and he needed release. Gulf smell was making him go crazy and his alpha was trying to mark his beautiful boy. He couldn't do that now. They weren't in their right mind right now and he wanted his boy to be clear-minded when he bit him. Oh, how he wanted to already be right now he just wanted to fuck him into the mattress. He was so pretty beneath him his heart couldn't handle it. He leaned in and kissed his way down his neck to the perky nipples on the younger's chest. They looked so inviting and he took one in his mouth to suck in it. With his other hand, he twisted the other neglected one. Gulf moaned as he felt how sensitive his nipples were. He had never thought this would turn him on so much.