Chapter 17 Not the time

"Mew!" Gulf yelled through the house as he waddled down the stairs. He was out of breath before he had even reached the bottom. His belly was huge and he was so done with it already. His feet were swollen and he pretty sure knew he didn't have that pregnancy glow anymore. It was mostly sweat by now. The last weeks had flown by. Now at 38 weeks, he was ready to pop that kid out. It had been kicking nonstop.

At first, every kick was something joyful and he would call Mew every time it happened but right now it felt mostly unpleasant with it kicking right in his rib case.

The first little kick he had felt was magical. He had called Mew, who was at work at that moment, and he had rushed home, cancelled all his meetings and stumbled into the house and sat down next to Gulf who had been lying on the couch. They both waited until their little bean would kick again and after, yes, half an hour, Gulf felt it again. This time Mew had planted his hands on his big bump and he was overjoyed. His eyes wide with amazement as he caressed Gulf's belly. He would whisper sweet nothing to his belly and Gulf would stroke his fingers through Mew's hair as they felt the little kicks. They had stayed like that for a while and Mew would lay his ear on the soft skin and listen to their heartbeats. He would occasionally kiss his skin and it made Gulf blush furiously from the extremely soft gesture. The kicks after that were mostly spent the same and Mew would shower Gulf in kisses after.

Now, weeks later the kicks had been going from sweet to overbearing. Their little bean was not so little anymore and it was moving around like a madman in his belly, especially at night when he wanted to sleep. He couldn't find any comfortable position and he couldn't even stand Mew's touch anymore. He had been so horny the first months but now his libido had dropped beneath zero. To Mew's disappointment.

Gulf had seen how Mew had looked at him now that he had grown a watermelon on his stomach and if he wasn't so uncomfortable he would have let Mew have his way with him but he just couldn't stand it.

Right now, he was looking for said man, he had been on the phone with Mild in their room. The boy had been so worried when he had told him he would move back home and everything that had happened. Mild had been flabbergasted with all the new developments as he had only known that he was an omega but now pregnant and with his pair was new for him. He had congratulated him and promised Gulf to come visit him when the little bean was born.

With his school, Mild had informed him about what he had missed and had sent him his assignment to do at home. He would start college again after his child was born but for now, he wanted to have done most of the work already. Mild helped him through it and he was thankful that he didn't have to drop out like this.

He had finished the phone call and when he walked down the stairs, he had heard unidentifiable noises coming from the backyard. He thought Mew would be out there so he waddled over to the sliding doors. The big curtains were covering the door and he felt chills run over his back for unknown reasons. The house had been awfully quiet and he didn't like that at all. The curtain moved as the wind gushed inside and the room was clad in the little light shining through the curtains. The rest of the house was dark and it felt cold.

"Mew?" Gulf called out, uncertain and a little on edge. He walked over to the sliding doors, holding his belly as he winced. He had been having little cramps for the last half an hour and he wasn't sure what they were. He had had them before and Mew had panicked when he told him about it but it was always false alarm. Right now, he still had two weeks to go but the little cramps were not going away and it worried him a little. He needed Mew to reassure him.

He opened the curtain but before he could step out, he was pushed back. Gulf stumbled back into the house; he opened his mouth to yelp but before he could his mouth was covered with a hand. His eyes widened at Mew who was holding his finger against his mouth. Telling him to shush. Gulf struggled in confusion as Mew held him and walked them silently back up the stairs. He was still holding a hand over Gulf's mouth and he walked them into their walk-in closed.