(18+) Chapter 5 When reality hits

"Please, no more."

Gulf was pushed up against the tiled wall of the shower, legs wrapped around Mew and fingers in his hair. Mew was slamming inside of him with hard thrusts and bounced Gulf down on his thick cock, making him moan and whimpering in his arms and shivered from how deep Mew was fucking him. They had gone to the shower to get cleaned but a new heat wave overcame Gulf and he just wanted Mew all over him again.

He couldn't get enough of him and his body was hot and shivering from every touch.

Dirty sounds, bodies slapping, moans and groans, echoed through the bathroom but both men were too engrossed in each other to care. Mew had Gulf's hips in a tight grip and pulled him down and deep on his cock. He wasn't in his right mind anymore and just wanted to breed his boy. His scent was all over him and his alpha was delirious and wanted to claim this boy as his own.

He groaned in Gulf's neck and kissed and licked his scent gland all over again he was leaving hickeys everywhere his lips touched. He had been worshipping Gulf's body the whole night and he wasn't nearly done.

He looked up and took Gulf's bottom lip between his teeth and bit down softly, swallowing up his moans as he devoured his mouth. He licked and swirled his tongue inside and groaned as he felt his orgasm nearing. He pulled Gulf closer against him and thrust deep and hard inside of him. He aimed for that sensitive spot every time, getting Gulf riled up completely. Gulf had his head thrown back against the wall by now, lips parted and breathing out high-pitched moans as he was nearing his orgasm too. Mew watched as Gulf came closer and closer to his climax. He felt how he tightened and how he was shivering in his arms. His nails were raking down Mew's back but he didn't care. He felt how wet and slicked his hole was and how Gulf swallowed him up. As he belonged there. Carved just for him. He felt so connected to this boy. He groaned as he quickened his pace and squeezed Gulf's ass and pummeled him hard. He felt Gulf tightened even more before he came and decorated his chest with another load of cum.

He was moaned loudly and gripped Mew so hard, bruises formed on his shoulder and back. But he loved it, he would let this boy do anything as long as he was in his arms.

With the beautiful view of Gulf coming on his cock, Mew also came. He pulled out and spilled his load all over Gulf's stomach too. He breathed hard and laid his head against Gulf's chest and sighed.

"Hmm....no more. Please. No more." Gulf moaned. His eyes were closed and his body was limp in Mew's arms. He was exhausted but also slowly getting hard again. He whined in discomfort as he felt arousal climb up his body again and ground against Mew.

Mew grinned and took the hard and swollen nipple between his teeth that was right next to him. He was out of breath but was already getting hard again just from the smell that Gulf was emitting. He couldn't get enough of the boy. His scent was intoxicating and arousing. He felt possessive and wanted to claim him completely. But he was still in his right mind to not put his mark on him already. They just met and he didn't want to scare him. He didn't want to force a bond on him.

Gulf moaned in his arms as Mew lined his cock up at his entrance again and pushed in slowly. Gulf bit his lip, groaning as he felt Mew open him up again.

"One more baby... One more." Mew whispered in his ear and thrust in.

---

Mew felt happy and content. He had finally found his pair! He knew it for sure. He had never smelled something so good and just touching the boy made sparks fly up his body. He knew it, he would never ever let this boy go again.

It felt weird.

They just met and they spent the night together already but if its right its right, right? He stroked the boy's hair softly and smiled down as he slept in his arms. He fainted after the 2nd round in the bathroom and he cleaned him up and put him in his bed. Mew really wore him out last night and he started to feel guilty. Maybe the big body didn't seem as strong as he thought. He didn't even know his name yet but he would ask when he woke up. He closed his eyes and tightened his arms around Gulf and pulling him closer before drifting off...