(18+) Chapter 19 The end

Big brown eyes stared into the mirror as his hand fixed his bowtie. His hand trembled a bit and you could hear the ragged breath the man was taking. Fingers nervously fixed his suit jacket and flattened out every fold there could be. It had to be perfect. The soft giggle that neared the room pulled him out of his trance and the door was pushed open by little chubby fingers.

"Daddy!" a little voice yelled and her little legs carried her over and into the man's arms.

"Hey there little girl." He whispered into the giggling girls' ear. She gripped his suit and wrinkled it probably but he didn't mind it. She could do anything she wanted to him, that's how much he loved her.

"You look so beautiful! Has your dad seen you yet?" He stroked his fingers through her dark hair and felt the little bows that had been precisely placed at the end of every braid.

Little brabbles slipped past her lips which made Gulf only laugh more. The only thing she had been able to say properly was daddy and dad and the rest was just sounds combined but she could hold a full conversation with you without you even knowing what she's saying. She was the most adorable girl in the whole world.

"No? Let's go look for him then!" Gulf laughed and held her on his hip as he glanced at himself once more in the mirror before he walked out of the door. The halls were empty now and the nerves were slowly getting worse again. They walked down the antique stairs of the old castle; de armrests were decorated with beautiful white roses all the way down. The smell was heavenly coming from them and it filled the whole area as more flowers decorated the hall in various pots and vases.

At the bottom of the stairs stood his mom, waiting for them as she smiled at Gulf.

"You ready?" she said with a soft voice. She picked little Emma from his hips and put her down next to her on the ground. She clung to her leg and looked up at her grandmother and her daddy.

"As I'll ever be." Gulf sighed.

His mom smiled and she fixed his bowtie and straightened his jacket once more. Her frail fingers stopped and gripped his jacket. She looked up at Gulf with teary eyes.

"I wish you all the happiness in the world, my boy." She said as her voice almost disappeared at the end of the sentence.

"Mom, don't cry now or I'll start too." Gulf chuckled but he was also trying to hold back tears. She chuckled too and stood on her toes to kiss Gulf's forehead.

"Ready?" she said once more and let him go. She held little Emma's hand and then walked over to the door. She glanced back once more and nodded. Little Emma waved back at Gulf and Gulf smiled at her waving.

When the door closed behind them, he was once again alone. Alone with his thoughts. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he opened them once again a soft smile appeared on his face and he stood tall. Behind that door, Mew was waiting for him. The love of his life. The man he was going to spend the rest of his life with. The father to the most beautiful girl in the world. His pair, his mate. After today he would be officially called Mr. Jongcheveevat and he just couldn't wait. He had waited for this day for too long. Waited until Emma was old enough, Waited for the right moment.

He breathed in and opened the big wooden door, it creaked open and Gulf looked up at the decorated garden before him. The trees were full and filled with little lights. The grass looked even greener than it was before and he breathed out.

"Let's do this," Gulf whispered to himself and he slipped out and closed the heavy door behind him. His mother walked far ahead of him with little Emma. He slowly walked after them. The sun was slowly setting above him in the pink-covered sky and the moment only seemed more magical. His feet carried him on the path that was made with candles on each side. Birds chirped in the trees and he could already hear the soft tones from the violin playing. He gripped the flowers in his hands a little tighter, his heartbeat sped up as the set-up came into view. A small group of people stood on each side of the path. Gulf smiled as he saw how little Emma walked out before him with her little basket of red rose petals and sprinkled them all over the ground. She waddled her way to the end before she was picked up by big and strong hands. Gulf eyes followed those hands up and over the very neat black suit. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes met his. They smiled at him as if he was the most beautiful thing in the world. His feet carried him closer to him, his eyes only on him as he walked past his friends and family as if they were nothing. He couldn't contain his smile as he was nearing the altar where Mew was waiting for him with Emma in his arms. As if time stood still and he was only there with his little family. Nothing mattered in this moment only those eyes that were focused on him. That made him feel loved. That made him feel beautiful.
Gulf stopped right before him and his flowers were taken by his mom. Emma was placed on her grandfather's lap and now Gulf and Mew were standing alone.