(18+) Chapter 15 Needing you

Gulf was awakened by the sun shining through the big windows on his face and he softly yawned. He tried to stretch but every muscle in his body was feeling sore. The event from the day before came rushing back and he blushed deeply, well... that was something. He felt his body grow hot just from reminding the way Mew had taken him over and over again. They were insatiable after being apart for too long. Was this even right? Was this how every pair acted?

He didn't know. He didn't care either. He had missed Mew's touches so much and even though the first time was not really planned, he could now fully enjoy these moment as they were together at last. He tried to move and get up but he couldn't because something was still lodged in his hole. He groaned as he wiggled around making Mew groan behind him now too and Gulf's eyes widened with the sudden realization, Mew was still lodged deep inside him and a sudden rush of arousal overcame Gulf. He swallowed hard as he felt a flush crawl up his body. He slowly moved his ass as the soft member was stretching him open wide. He felt embarrassed as this was the way they had fallen asleep. It felt sore but it felt good to have Mew so deeply connected to him. He moved a bit more and Gulf moaned and he slowly grew hard from the sensation inside. He bit his swollen lips and moved back on Mew's soft member. He wanted to feel Mew's cock against his prostate again and he was slowly moving against Mew's pelvis. He whimpered as Mew's cock inside him was slowly hardening now. Gulf moved his own hand down to stroke his already straining hard cock, pre-cum dripped on his hand and it helped him slide his fingers easier around his cock.

He wasn't getting any reaction from Mew and he felt frustrated. He was getting desperate for release. He slowly slipped Mew's half-hard member out and sat up. Gulf looked back and he swallowed hard. He pushed Mew onto his back and watched the veiny cock lay on his lower stomach. Gulf's pupils dilated as he licked his lips. He needed another tactic to get Mew to wake up and he knew just the way how to wake him up.

Heat radiated from his cheeks just thinking about it. He had never done this but he wanted to so bad right now, he crawled between Mew's legs and opened them to get better access to the appendage between his legs. Mew was lightly snoring, oblivious to the fact of what Gulf was about to do to him. It would be the surprise of his life if he woke up. Gulf leaned in and grabbed Mew's cock and stroked him softly before he kissed the underside and licked his way up to the tip. He moaned as he tasted his own slick and Mew's cum when he took the tip in his mouth and sucked...

A soft gush of wind slithered over the naked skin of Mew's chest, making him shiver and the birds chirping woke him up from his slumber. It wasn't the only thing that woke him up, he felt a hot sensation in his nether region and he pried his eyes open to see what it was. He almost died from the view as a certain boy was slurping on his already rock-hard cock. Mew groaned and watched a smirking Gulf look up at him as he pushed his cock deeper in his mouth.

"What a way to wake up" Mew chuckled and he gripped the bedsheets and groaned when Gulf took his cock down his throat and pulled back, slipping his cock out of his mouth with a pop.

Gulf grinned widely at him.

"Took you long enough," Gulf said hoarsely before he went back to worshipping Mew's cock. Mew sat up on his elbows, stunned at the sight between his legs and he tried to not grip Gulf's head and push him all the way down. He wanted him to enjoy himself, to do what he was able to do without Mew forcing him. This was totally new to him as Gulf had never gone down on him before. He was a little clumsy but it felt amazing never the less! He softly stroked Gulf's hair and held his hand on his head while Gulf was bobbing his head up and down. Saliva generously coated his cock when Gulf was taking him almost all the way and licked the underside of his cock in the process. Mew was groaning and trying not to lose control, he watched those captivating eyes look up at him and he accidentally pushed Gulf's head down a bit too far. Gulf gagged a bit but moaned as he came back up.