Chapter 6 It can't be

Gulf was happy to be back, he had contacted his parents when he was on the bus home and lied about needing to finish some assignments, his body was heating up again and had been very uncomfortable on the bus ride. He had taken extra scent neutralizers this time to hide it because he could even smell his own scent. It was very overwhelming and he felt people stare at him. When he finally came back home the first thing he looked up was heat symptoms. He had to know if this was what a heat felt like and he had been right. He had felt the blood drain from his face as he read about his suppressant not working if coming in contact with your pair. Now everything fell in place. He was staring into the distance as he became aware of what he had done. He felt it too now. He had been in heat and that man had gotten him like this.

All those years of trying to deny that he was an omega came crumbling down now that he had experienced the first time. He couldn't deny it had felt amazing and he still blushed thinking back on it. But he was scared and it made him panic. He had never really known what omegas would be like and he just now started to learn about it. To his surprise, it didn't scare him as much as he had thought. It was still all new to him, and he didn't know who he could ask about it. He sighed and sat down at his little kitchen table. His apartment wasn't big, it was one bedroom and one small bathroom. The kitchen and living room were one little space and just enough for one person. As he looked around, he felt lonely. Was this how it had always been? He had never thought of himself as lonely, but now he yearned for something. For someone.

He was trembling as he felt his body grow hot again. He walked over to his little bathroom to look for the suppressant that he had put there.

He wasn't ready for this. For any of this at all.

He took two just to be sure and after some time he felt his body turn back to his normal temperature.

For the rest of the days that he was home, he had even more of those moments and he wanted to cry out when the only thing he could think about was Mew. He tried to relieve himself but it didn't feel half as good as with that man. He ruined him and he was scared he wouldn't be able to turn back to normal anymore. He was exhausted, he was constantly yearning for his touch. He cried when he felt his omega whimpering for said man. He didn't know how he would be able to live like this. He would need to find some distraction from his thoughts. He was determined that he would be just fine on his own. He could keep pretending he was an alpha, it wasn't that hard and he had been acting like that his whole life.

As the holiday passed, his body turned back to normal again. He was relieved and happy he could just go back to his normal routine.

He walked from the stalls to the university entrance and saw Mild waving at him already. He was just the same and it made Gulf feel at ease.

He could do this. He would just think of those past weeks as a bad memory.

But just thinking about it made his heart hurt. He shook it off and greeted Mild with a big smile.

"Good morning Mild! Finished any of your work?" Gulf greeted Mild and smiled.

Mild looked at him as if he saw water burning. "What happened to you? Who are you? You're never this happy in the morning..." Mild said and looked at him suspiciously.

"You got laid right?" he continued and grinned as he poked Gulf's shoulder. When Gulf heard Mild say that he stiffened. Was it that obvious?! He felt a blush creep up his neck and he regained his posture.

"Shut up. Of course not. Can't I be happy to see you after the holidays." Gulf mumbled and quickened his pace. He didn't want Mild to see his flushed face right now.

Mild bounced happily after him and slapped his back as he laughed. "hmm.. Yeah right! How was she... was she pretty, tell me. I need inspiration." Mild laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.