Chapter Eighteen

They sat down at their table and uneasily looked around. Pegasus and Captain stormed through the door. They stomped around the Dining hall angrily, like they were looking for someone. Captain stopped and tapped Pegasus's shoulder. "WHAT?" She asked sharply. He simply pointed at them sitting at their table, glancing around. She started to march over to them, hate gleaming in her eyes.

"Uh mom?" Nicholas asked.

"We're trying to keep a low profile Nicholas." Ericka whispered.

"But I don't think it's working." Nicholas said, pointing to behind her. Ericka turned around and came face-to-face to Pegasus, and she looked angry.

"Is there something we could help you with Pegasus?" Ericka spat in a disgusted voice.

"YEAH, you CAN help me!" Pegasus responded, "you can help by telling me WHY YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO SNEAK INTO CAPTAIN'S ROOM AND DRAW ON OUR FACES WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING!!"

"Wha...?" Ericka said, confused. She saw Drac at the edge of her vision, looking away.

"ANSWER ME!" Pegasus yelled, grasping Ericka's shoulders and putting her weight onto her. For a phantom, Pegasus was surprisingly heavy. "I know you're onto us," Pegasus snarled, "so you'll be the first to go."

"Come on! There's no need for violence!" Drac said desperately.

"Yeah!" Nicholas added, "make peace or something!"

"Fight!" Tiffany cheered. They looked at her, "What?" She asked.

"I've tried to make peace," Pegasus said, "but it never worked."

"But it worked for Chester." Nicholas blurted.

"Chest-" She realized what he said, "Chestnut was freed?"

"I made peace with him." Nicholas said.

"Thank GOD that nut is gone!" Pegasus said, looking back at Ericka who was trying to get her hands off of her shoulders, "now I can focus on the important factor."

"Which is what?" Ericka asked smugly, staring back at Pegasus.

"Getting out of this hell hole," Pegasus said back, "and I'm going to do it with your help."

"I would never help someone like you." Ericka barked.

"I didn't ask for your permission." Pegasus growled, getting closer to her.

"Neither did I!" Ericka responded, quickly tucking her legs into her chest and catapulting Pegasus away from her. Pegasus got off of the ground and touched her lip to see if it was bleeding. It was, but just a little.

"Why does nobody listen to me?" Drac asked as Ericka stood up and got into a fighting stance.

"Your lucky there are other people here." Pegasus said, putting her fists down and walking stiffly away, casting a cold glare over her shoulder. Ericka was confused of why she didn't fight back, but Drac pulled her back into her seat.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" He whispered harshly to her.

"Not on purpose," Ericka whispered back, "but she didn't fight back...why?"

"Because she doesn't want to get exposed." Nicholas said.

Pegasus didn't bother them during dinner, she just kept sending them dirty looks. Then at the end of dinner, she announced the hunt participators, "Tonight we have Crusaders: Roxanne, Gladiators: Ava, Survivors: Ricky, Slayers: Rosie, Warriors: Nicholas." She looked up from the paper and did a little smirk to Ericka.