Sneak Peek

So, the book after this one is called "Into the Phantom Zone", and I thought a sneak peek into the next book might be acceptable. So, here ya go!

"You ok over there?" Alpha yelled over to Captain who was standing, still staring at the path of Zoey's van that had taken off just a few moments before. Captain didn't reply to Alpha, he just kept staring in disbelief. "Staring isn't going to do anything." Alpha said to him, standing up and walking over to him. He put a hand on his shoulder and Captain looked up at him, hatred burning in his eyes.

"They ruined my chance." Captain said in scarcely a whisper. Alpha did a small nod and looked back at the teenagers on the porch, and they looked like they didn't give a damn about what was going on.

"Then you just need to wait until we can get some more people here." Alpha told him, looking back at him.

"How long will that be?" Captain asked.

"A few years at the least." Alpha said.

" I..I can't wait that long, there must be another way." Captain pleaded. Alpha looked at the ground, then back at Captain.

"I have a idea." Alpha said to him, making Captain glance up at him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure about this?" Captain asked as a swirling void of colors spun in front of him, begging him to fall in.

"If you want to leave this is the way." Alpha insisted.

"But can't you lift the curse, this seems like a bit much." Captain said.

"I can't undo what has been done," Alpha said to him, "but if you go through this portal, you won't be freed quite yet, but you can also get revenge."

"I'm listening." Captain replied, a hint of excitement edging his voice.

"This is a portal to the dream realm, if you walk through, you will have access to millions and millions of peoples dreams. Especially theirs." Alpha pointed through the window at the trail through the woods that Zoey's van had plowed through during the escape. Captain looked at the portal hesitantly, took a big breath and the heastant look on his face was gone. It had been replaced with a look of rage. And without looking back, he walked into the portal and was surrounded by the whirlpool of colors and sounds. You'll get what's coming to you, Captain said to himself,

Even if it kills me.

Explainer: So the after credit of Camp illusion came one month after they escaped and Captain was sent to the dream realm right after they escaped. But time got distorted when he was sent there, for him it only took a few seconds to get teleported there, but in the real world a month had passed. Like when you get a dream and it only feels like a few minutes long, but hours had actually passed. Anyways on with the story! Also sorry for the wait, I took a break and the updates will probably be slow as I develop the story line. Ok..enough stalling.

"How about the 24th?"

Zoey tapped her pencil on the desk and rested her head on one of her hands as she looked at the wedding plans. She did a sigh and Nicholas looked over at her from a few feet away, "So the 24th doesn't work?" He asked.

"Huh?" She said, snapping out of her thoughts and looking over at him. He put the papers he was holding down and scooted his chair closer to her until he was sitting next to her.