My Get Away

-Toby's POV-

Slendy walked into the room and did not look happy at all, at least from what I could tell. "What is going on here?" He asked in a serious tone. He then looked over at Lexi. She immidiately did not look well at all.

He began to lose balance and then quickly fell to the ground, passed out. I forgot about Slim Jim having that ability to form static in mortals heads and make them black out. This pissed me off ammensely.

"W-what t-the fuck *tic* S-Slendy?!" I yelled while giving him a mad look. He teleported over to her limp body and picked her up by her waist with his tendrils. He started examining her. "Something is different about her.. I believe this is the girl I have been searching for.." He whispered.

He was searching for her? Really?! Does that mean she can become a proxy? Oh my Zalgo yes! He placed her down gently on the couch. "She shall become a proxy and live here from now on." He said. Everyone has a look of shock. "But.. She is mortal!" LJ said while looking over at Lexi, still passed out on the couch.

"She is not normal. Do as I say and help her become my proxy. Train her starting next week on Monday." Slendy said as he walked back into the hallway and into his office. Everyone looked at me that moment.

"W-what?" I asked with my head tilted. They all gestured over to Lexi. I facepalmed."Oh.. *tic* R-right." I walked over to her and sat next to her. I lightly shook her. "Lexi w-wake *tic* u-up." I whispered, hoping she would wake up then, and she did.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked around confused. "What happened? My why does my head hurt so badly?" She placed her hand on her head and winced slightly. "You a-are fine. *tic* You j-just p-passed o-out when*tic* S-slendy c-came i-n."

"I should be getting home Toby. I don't want to get in trouble and risk, you know." She trailed off. I felt bad that she had to deal with that. She doesn't deserve that. She is the most sweetest and adorable girl ever. "What time is it?" She asked while looking around the room. "11:37." BEN said while looking at his phone.

"Well, S-Slendy actually w-was wondering *tic*if y-you w-would like *tic* t-to l-live here?" I asked while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Really? I finally am able to get away from my parents?" He formed a smile on her face. My fucking Zalgo that is cute.

"Y-yes." I grinned. "Wait, what about school? And what about a room and m-" I cut her off by my finger over her lips. I laughed. "You c-can *tic* be h-home schooled i-if you w-want. And y-you can s-stay *tic* in m-my room w-with m-m-me." I said.

She smiled a beautiful smile. It made my heart melt honestly. "Alright. That's fine with me." She said. "Oooh. Alright." LJ snickered. "NOT *tic* LIKE T-THAT!" Yelled turning to him behind Lexi and I. I felt by face become warm. "He is blushing! I knew it!!" BEN yelled while pointing my way. "Ugh.. L-Let's go L-Lexi." "Alright." She said as she put her backpack on.

I grabbed her hand and walked to my room. She placed her bag down next to my bed. "Nice." "Thanks." I replied. "Well, I'm going to change. I am going to change in the closet." She said as she pulled out clothes from her bag.

"Y-You know t-there is a *tic* b-bathr-room right i-in front of y-you." I chuckled and nodded to the door next to me. "But the closet is closeerrr!" She whined. "Alright, alright. D-do what y-you w-want." I laughed once more. She held onto her clothes and skipped to the closet and closed the door behind her.

After about a minute, I heard something fall in where she was. "Ow!" She yelled. I heard a few things hit the floor. "Y-you alright?" I said with my ear against the door. "Yeah. I may have fell two times.." She sighed.

Five minutes later she came out in a blue tank top and black short shorts. Her hair still down and she had mix matched socks on. She actually looked pretty hot. She sat down on my bed and kicked her feet around as they dangled off the edge. "I'm not tired." She said.

"W-well then d-do *tic* you w-want to g-go play v-video g-games? T-there is a-an xbox *tic* and p-ps3 in the l-living room." She jumped up, ran over to me, and hugged me tightly. "Yes! Let's play xbox! Come on!!" She grabbed my hand and we ran to the living room. I got little butterflies in my stomach.

-after playing xbox for 2 hours-

-Alexis's POV-

Toby chucked his controller. "How o-often d-do you *tic* play COD?" He asked asked, throwing his arms into the air. "I used to play it all the time." I said laughing. "Y-you are g-good!" "Thanks." I yawned. "I'm tired." I said and slouched over.

"Me t-too." Toby said, catching my yawn. I put my arms up into the air. "Will you carry me please?" I said and gave the puppy eyes. "Oh, fine." He said as he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the room then placed me down onto the bed.

I quickly threw the covers over myself and curled up into a small ball. "Night night." I said in a small toddler-like voice. "Godnight." Toby said as he climbed into the bed and shut off the lamp next to him. A few minutes later I felt Toby's arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him. I didn't mind, I honestly really liked it.

Toby is the first person who actually seems to care about me. I knew then that I actually for sure was in love with Toby. I then fell alseep with a small smile.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Sorry for another crappy chapter. Hope you liked it anyways though!

Much luv,

~_Mrs_Rogers_