First Mission

-Alexis's POV-

It has been a few days since I woke up and everything has been going well. My wounds are starting to heal up and everything is going back to normal. When I first walked out, I was bombarded by everyone tackling me, hugging me, and so many questions even some I had no answer for. I didn't mind it though, it was nice to know everyone actually cared about me.

I decided to go to the kitchen and grab some lunch since it was 1:29, according to the clock on the large, black stove. I made a sandwich and sat down. I finally finished up my sandwich, washed and put up the plate, and decided to go and see what everyone was up to in the living room.

I was making my way through the hallway when I heard someone talking. I peaked from the corner of the wall and listened. "What am I supposed to do? Her birthday is in a few days and I have nothing planned for her!" It was Toby. He was talking to Jeff, Masky, Hoody, and BEN. Hold on. My birthday?! I completely forgot! I'm going to be 18!

I began to panic and ended up tripping and falling on the carpet that I was standing on. Curse you you stupid carpet, ruining my spying.. Everyones heads snapped back at me, as I was lying on the floor stumbling to get up. I heard them all begin to laugh. "Yeah, yeah, so funny. I fell on my face. Help me please." I chuckled as they all walked over and helped me stand.

I dusted myself off and slightly fluttered my wings to get any dirt off. "So, you were spying on our conversation?" BEN asked as he leaned against the wall with one eyebrow up. Dammit. "Oh uh.. Pshhh, nah. Heh. W-why would you think t-that?" I gave off a nervous laugh.

"Well.. You were standing over there like we didn't see or HEAR you, you are stuttering and you got your stuttering fixed so there is obviously a reason, and finally you are nervously laughing." Masky stated as he gave off a smirk. Damn they are good, I have to expect that though because they are murderers.

"Fine!" I threw my arms in the air as if I'm surrendering. "You caught meh." "You know you have to pay for that though right?" Toby snickered as he took a step up closer to me. "And what is that mister?" I shot a smile towards them all. "This. GO!" Toby yelled as I got thrown over his shoulder and tossed into the couch to only be tickled by everyone."No! Stop! Please!" I yelled between breathes and laughter.

"Nope we stop when we please!" Jeff yelled, fost bumping the air and then holding my arms down and Hoody had my legs. Toby and BEN were tickling me to death and I couldn't breathe from laughing so much. "When are you going to stop I can't breathe!" I managed to blurt out. "Don't know, haven't thought of that part yet." Toby said casually.

I heard footsteps come into the room but they proceeded on. My eyes were soon full of tears from laughing so much so I couldn't see who it was when they walked over to the front of the couch where I was held down. "What in the world are you doing to her children?" It was Slenderman. "Giving her her punishment." BEN chuckled.

"Well I need you all to go out on a mission. This will be Lexi's first one so I want you to try to help her out or at least guide her." Everyone stopped tickling me and looked over at him as I was able to catch my breathe but relized whay he said and shot up in my seat. "Wait what?! Really?!" I became excited. This was going to be my first mission!

"Yes. Now there is no time to waist. Go get ready and then leave as soon as possible." He quickly teleported out of the room at the finish of that sentence.

"Let's go!" I yelled as I grabbed Toby's hand and ran upto the room. Everyone else followed along until they got to their rooms and went inside. I rummaged through all of my clothes and pulled out a dark blue hoodie and skinny jeans. Toby put on his usual killing clothes; The greenish jacket with stripped sleeves, jeans, his mouth guard, and his goggles.