First Date, Last Encounter

-Alexis's POV-

-Out in town-

Toby and I were walking around in town, going to stores and buying things and such. We ended up going to the mall and looking around other random crap. "Oh my god Toby! We are going here." I grabbed his hand and quickly ran to the store Hot Topic.

I was pretty much geeking out at all of the cool things. I sat there for a moment freaking out as I went to the back and saw Adventure Time items lining the area. Toby snickered at my reaction. "What's so funny mister?" I jokingly asked with my hands on my hips. "Nothing. You are just so damn cute." He chuckled. I felt the warmth of blush creep onto my face.

After a few of grabbing and buying a ton of things there we decided to walk by the food court and grab some food. We grabbed some subs from subway and after we ate we decided to just go out and take a walk.

Toby wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him where our shoulders touched. "So where do you want to go now?" I asked with my head tilted slightly. "I have an idea." He smirked. "What?" I asked curiously. "It's a surprise." He said.

He grabbed my hand and we ran towards the woods. It was almost sunset at the time but it didn't phase me. He dragged me though the woods trying his best to avoid large logs and anything else on the ground under our feet.

About 20 minutes later he walked behind me and covered my eyes. "What are y-" I tried to speak but he cut me off. "Trust me Kitty." He had given me the nickname while we were out at the stores and such. (Just go with it lol I wanted him to have a nickname for her) "Alright.."

Toby led me farther forward and soon came to a stop. "Ready?" He asked. A smile grew onto my face. "Yes." I said as he pulled his hands away to reveal a small hill with a blanket layed down with a candle in the middle creating a small glow to the area. There was also a small bouquet of roses next to it.

"Oh, Toby you didn't have to do this." I said turning to him with a smile still on my face. "Why not? A girl like you deserves it all. You are my world. Without you I don't believe I would be here any longer. You made me relize that there is a reason why I'm here." He said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and pecked his cheek. I was speechless.

He led me to the blanket and it was soon dark. We layed there for a good while just admiring the stars. I had my head resting on his chest as he held me close. It was perfect. He is perfect. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Suddenly I heard a small crunch of twigs and leaves. But didn't think much of it. It was most likely a deer or EJ trying to pull a prank or something. Then I heard them again. And again. And again. Toby shot up and glanced around. "Stay here Lexi." He said as he stood up and walked into the darkness. I did as said. I sat there for about 10 minutes ans soon grew worried. Where did he go?

"Where is Alexis?!" I heard a woman scream. Oh no. Please don't be who I think it is. "What do you want with her?" I heard Toby yell questioningly. "Oh, I just want to have a little chat with her. Is that a problem? She is my daughter after all.." My heart began to race.

I stumbled up and ran towards that direction. Once I arrived I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother. She immidiately turned to me with a evil grin. "Oh there is my baby girl!" She walked over with her arms wide open. I pushed her away. She seemed surprised at my actions.

"What's wrong sweetie? Mommy can't have a hug?" She asked in a sad tone, I could tell she was faking it. "No." I said with my fists clenched to my side. "What was that?" "Did I stutter?" I said looking up at her now. "Well you are coming home now. Your father and I have been looking all over for you."

She grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away but I stood my ground and jerked my arm away. "No. I am not going back to that hell hole you call home." I began to get pissed off. "Excuse me?" She gained a angered tone.

"I am living with my boyfriend Toby." I said as I walked over to Toby and grabbed his hand. "Who said you can have a boyfriend missy? Certainly not your father or me." She regained her happy mood. "I did. You cannot control my life anymore. You are not in charge of me anymore." Toby squeezed my hand.

"Oh, so this is the way you are going to act. Two can play at that game sweet heart." She reached into her back pocket and pulled out a medium sized kitchen knife.

She lunged towards me and held up the knife to my fragil neck. She started to push down onto my neck as I felt the warmth of blood trickle down. I yelped in pain and tried to squirm away but failed.

Toby ran over and tackled my mother. I then fell to the ground holding my neck with pressure. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She screamed. "Saving my girlfriend from the horrible person you are!" Toby shot back as he pried the knife from her hands.

I stood up and grabbed the knife away from Toby. He looked at me confused but then relized what I was going to do. "You have treated me badly all these years. You have punched me, kicked me, slapped me, cursed at me, screamed at me, and many more. I was always left in pain and I couldn't do anything about it..."

I grinned from ear to ear basically having Jeff's smile then. I backed her up into a tree and held the knife up to her neck. "Until now.." I whispered as I slowly dug the knife into her skin and watched the blood slowly drip down. She was shrieking and yelping of pain but I covered her mouth which made it all muffled out.

"Good ridens." I smiled as her body became limp. I turned around to Toby with his jaw dropped. "I didn't expect that from you Kitty.. Especially since you haven't gone to training yet.." He said astonished. I giggled. A pain shot through my neck as I remembered I had a small cut in it.

"Are you alright?" Toby said examining the wound. He lightly touched the area of it and I winced. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" He pulled his hand back in horror. "It's alright. I'll be fine. It's just a little cut."

"Let's get back to the mansion before someone catches us." He said. "But I don't wanna walk Tobyyy." I whined. "Fine, get on my back." "Yay!" I quickly jumped onto his back and he we started our way back to the mansion.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Once again, another crappy chapter. Sorry peoplez. Ran out of ideas for this one. But I wanted to say thanks for over 50 views. :D This is my first book (if you didn't know/notice) and I didn't even expect 10. :P but thank you so much. Tell me things you would like to see in my story and I might pick your idea to go in it!
PS: sorry if there are any mistakes in these chapters. I'm typing all of this on my phone because my crappy computer doesn't let me load up ANYTHING at all.
Much luv,
_Mrs_Rogers_