Of Course

-Toby's POV-

-Le time skip to Friday-

I have to ask her. I am going to ask her. I heard the door close and small foot steps. "Toby? You here?" It was Lexi. "Y-yeah in the k-kitchen." She walked into the kitchen where I stood. She walked up to me and hugged me then pulled away. "Something wrong?" She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"Lexi c-can I *tic* talk to y-you?" I asked. "Alone?!" I raised my voice slightly then heard people run away. "Sure what is it?" She said as she hopped up onto the counter and kicked her dangling little legs. I took in a deep breath.

"I-I have l-liked you from *tic* t-the first m-moment I-I met you.. I actually t-think I-I... Love.. You.."She was silent as she stopped kicking her feet. "A-and.. I w-was wondering.. D-do you want *tic* t-to be m-my girlf-friend?" I said, making fists and my eyes tightened shut, as if I was expecting to get smacked.

"Toby!! Of course!!" She jumped down from the counter then ran over and hugged me. "I love you too." She whispered into my ear, making me smile like an idiot.

When she pulled away she stood there staring at me. She then leaned in and kissed me. After a few seconds she pulled away and smiled at me. This moment was perfect. She is perfect.

I heard clapping and clicking of camera buttons. "I-I thought I t-told you all t-that it was p-private!!" I looked back into the hallway where everyone stood. "It's just so cute though!" Sally said while clapping and jumping up and down excitingly.

I gave out a chuckle then grabbed Lexi's hand. "Want t-to go out i-into *tic* town and h-hang out for a *tic* b-b-bit?" I asked her while we walked to our room. "Sure. Let me go get ready." She giggled as she ran to the closet, grabbed some clothes, and ran to the bathroom.

Earlier this week Slendy gave her some money so she could go and get some clothes to last her at least the week so I wanted to take her out to get more things. I wanted to be a good boyfriend.

I threw on a black skull T-Shirt, jeans, my usual converse, and fixed up my messy, brown hair a bit. She walked out in a pink T-Shirt, shorts, her black converse, and she had her straight, blonde hair down as usual.

"Ready babe?" She asked, grabbing her wallet. "Y-Yeah *tic* one s-second." I walked over to my dresser and took one small pill. "What's that for? I thought you didn't take medication?" She asked with her head tilted slightly, like a confused puppy.

"I-I *tic* wanted t-to take i-it for when w-we are *tic* o-out. S-so I-I won't -be ticking and t-twitch-ching *tic* the w-whole time we are o-out." I grinned. "You don't have to do that Toby." She placed her hand on my cheek. "I-it's fine."

"Well *tic* let's get g-going." I grabbed my wallet as well, then her hand, and we ran out of the room and out the front door.