Second First Date and Surprises

-Alexis's POV-

I woke up to a warm, empty bed. I kicked the covers off, stretched, and stood up. I checked the time and it was 1:00. Shit, I slept that long?.. I began to walk to the door when I saw a little sticky note on the wall. I walked over to it and peeled it off and read it.

Morning sunshine,
I went out on a spree. I will be home at about four if not eariler. It's a pretty busy day today. Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you. See you soon.
Love,
~Toby

I smiled at the note and placed it down on the dresser. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower, got dressed, brushed my hair and finally my teeth. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to see everyone at the large dining room table eating breakfast.

"Hey guys." I said yawning and rubbing my eyes. "Hello sleepy head." Roni said with a mouth full of toast. I laughed and poured myself some orange juice. "Anyone know where Toby is right now?" I asked sitting down in between Roni and Sonic.exe. "No, he left at about six this morning." Lost Silver said. "Oh alright." I said as I finished up my drink and placed the cup into the sink.

I walked into the living room and found my blue 3DS lying on the side table next to the couch so I picked it up and began to play Super Mario Bros. "BEN do you want to play Super Mario?!" I yelled into the kitchen with my eyes focused on the screen of the hand-held console. "Sure one second!" He replied as I saw him run upstairs and immidiately back down holding his golden 3DS with a triforce symbol on the back.

He sat down next to me and joined my game. "Best three out of five?" He asked determined. "You're on." I evilly smirked as we began to VS eachother. We ended up playing about ten different times because I won the three out of five and BEN said that I was 'cheating' and he wanted a rematch. He won about 3 times out of the ten matches which means I won both matches. "DAMMIT YOU CHEATER!" He announced, anger in his voice. I laughed. "WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS?!" He asked. "Why are you so horrible at this?" I snickered. He began to mutter under his breath as we began a new game. "Bitch ass fucker.." He whispered to himself as I stole his star. "What was that?" I asked with my head tilted and my eye vision turning red, meaning my eyed were that color. (Naw dip shirlock)

"Uh.. Nothing.." He said as he rapidly clicked buttons on the 3DS. My vision re-gained its normal color. About two hours later, BEN winning seven rounds and me winning 16, we set down the games. It was about 3:38 now. I heard a loud knock on the door and ran to it, tripping over one of Sally's stuffed animals in the process.

I stood back up and opened the door to be met with a gigantic hug by someone. "Hello love." He whispered in my ear sweetly. "Hello Toby." I replied as we separated the hug. He pulled down his mouth guard and kissed me. He smiled pulling away. "Hey, I know it's a late notice but.. Do you want to go on a date tonight?" He asked holding my hands and swinging them side to side.

I gasped and placed one hand over my chest. "Toby?! Asking me on a date?! Of course I will! Who would take advantage of that offer?" I said with a smile."Alright. Seven okay?" He asked. "Yes." "Perfect." He kissed my cheek pulling up his mouth guard and winked at me, causing me to blush like mad. "He went into the kitchen and I sat down on the couch watching T.V.

-Le Epic Time Skip Brought to you by Trendorman in a Maids Outfit Playing With Dinosaurs Flailing His Arms.-

I got some help from all of the girls. Jane, Clockwork, Roni, and even Sally to help me get ready for my date. Toby said he wanted to do a start over first date since the first one went wrong and the girls decided that I needed to dress pretty but not like really girly since I don't enjoy that much. Clock finished my make up off with some mascara and stood up.

"Finished!" She announced putting the wand back into the mascara container. "You look so pretty Lexi!" Sally cheered. "Thanks Sal." I smiled. I walked over to a mirror and looked at myself. I had on a red and black dress that stopped a bit over my knees, ankle cut black boots, my silver bar in my ear, make up done beautifully, and I had a few bracelets on. I was shocked myself. Everyone gave their compliments as Roni pushed me out and downstairs then into the living room where everyone was like always.

Everyone turned around and stared my way. I heard a few whispers and saw a couple jaws dropped. "Yeah, yeah, yeah she's hot now stop staring at my sister!" Roni yelled as everyone shut up which made us both crack up. "But damn.." I heard someone whisper. Roni immidiately jerked her head Jeff's direction.

"What was that smile boy?" She sassed. He put his hands up in defeat and rolled his eyes. I heard quick footsteps rush down the stairs as I looked up to see the one and only Toby. He had on jeans, his black converse, a grey collered shirt, and his hair all shaggy as always. "You ready?" He asked approaching me kindly. "Yes." I said. He held out his arm as I intertwined mine with it and we walked out.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking around at the tall, dark trees. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Secret." He whispered. "Please! I want to know!" I whined. "Nope. Not telling." He gestured him locking his mouth shut with a key. "Fine. You win.." I gave in. "Ok close your eyes. We're starting this over." He said as I covered my eyes with my hands, then him covering them as well. Not like I'm going to peek.. Ok yeah, never mind I see why he did that.

I was lost in my stupid and random thoughts when we came to a stop. "Ok hold on don't uncover your eyes yet." He ran off and quickly came back pulling my hands down. I covered my mouth with my hand as I glanced around. There was a cleared area with a table that held a candle and plates with food. "What?" I said under my breath. The moon was in just the right spot to make everything glisten beautifully. We walked over and he pulled out my chair for me. "Thank you kind sir." I giggled and curtsied. (However you spell the damn word XD) "You're welcome miss." He bowed as he sat down in his chair.

-After dinner and dat shiz-

Toby had set up a small blanket in the grass so we could lay and gaze at the stars. He held my hand as we were pointing out different constolations. We had been laying there for a good two hours when he suddenly stood up with a smirk and walked off into the woods in front of where I sat. "Toby?.." I stood up and walked the direction he left. As I was talking I could hear his faint quick footsteps which told me I was going the right direction.

I saw a faint light beam in the distance as I picked up my pace. Soon I came across a small slightly rotted deck. The footsteps had stopped as I looked around but saw no one in sight. "Toby?.." I had a strained tone. I was actually getting a bit worried until I heard faint crunches of leaves and then shoes clicking against wood. I turned around to see Toby grinning ear to ear on the old deck.

I walked up to him with my hands on my hips. "Toby what are you doing?" I asked confused. The next thing that happened caught me completely off guard. "Alexis Mae Jennings.. From the first moment I met you, I knew I wanted you to be mine, you see how that turned out." He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You are the most beautiful and honestly the most badass girl I have ever met. You are the one person who actually cared and loved me through everything. I haven't felt that in a long time. We have both been through a lot. You made me know that you should never give up and to keep moving on in life. You made me relize how much a person can love another. You are my everything. But I have one question that I have been dieing to ask.."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue velvet box. He knelt down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a diamond ring in the shape of a rose. I put my hand over my mouth covering my surprised reaction. "Will you marry me?"

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
BOOM CLIFFHANGER! Roni don't be pissed at me for this XD She was spamming me again to update. Speaking of which, sorry for not updating lately I have been caught up in school since it started up again. I've been trying to get the best grades because before I wasn't doing so hot. Well anyways, I hope you liked it! PS go check out call_911 aka Roni my best friend/sister in real life. She is AWESOME and has AMAZING stories she made! PPS Like that picture for the beginning? It goes perfectly with this. I was going through my pictures and found it XD I LOVE ITTTTT!

Much luv,
~_Mrs_Rogers
_