十五 (Fifteen)

A/N:

My latest obsession. Song and drama both. I don't think I've ever cried so hard bc of a drama.....⬆️⬆️⬆️ 🥰😍

Enjoy!!

(PS. If it's confusing or hard to follow then sorry.)

-B. 😍🥺😉😳

~~~~~~~~~
(Ryu's POV)

The last man dropped to the ground. He partially landed on one of the others.

I used the back of my hand to wipe the blood from my lip. It was busted. The guy that hit me had a ring on. It was the only punch that landed.

I looked over at Yori's father. He shook his head and chuckled. "That took less time than I expected."

"And I didn't even use my knife." I said.

"Knife? Ah yes. I hear you're rather.....lethal with those."

I smirked. I'm lethal with both anything and nothing.

"A deal is a deal." I said.

He nodded. "A deal is a deal and I'm a man of my word."

He quickly took off his shirt and tossed it to the side. I did the same. I also emptied the contents of my pants pockets. I threw everything over onto my jacket. My knife included.

"Don't think you'll need it?" He asked.

I shrugged. "If I need it then I'll get it."

He nodded with a grin.

I turned around and kicked the.....dead men out of my way as much as possible. When I turned back around he was holding a kali stick.

The same kind my father used.

**Flashback**
*Age Five*

Thwack!
Thwack!

"Get up! You're not done yet!"

"I....I can't." I cried.

"You can and you will! You have no choice!"

He held the stick in his hand, ready to hit me with it however many times it took.

I hated it.

It hurt.

It was his favorite.

**End Flashback**

Yori's father saw the look in my eyes before I could hide it and he grinned.

"Yes, I was a good friend of your fathers. He was a good man and a good friend. He trained me and a few of my men."

"He was a monster." I spat.

He titled his head a little and grinned. "And what are you? A saint?"

I said nothing.

He laughed after a second. "No one has as much blood on their hands as you. Not even Il Diavolo. So, I apologize. You're not a monster. You're worse."

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to get in my head. It wouldn't work.

**Flashback**
*Age Ten*