二十六 (Twenty-Six)

(Aria's POV)

"What did you have to do?" I asked.

He reached over the side of the bed and grabbed his wallet from his pants. He took something out and handed it to me.

It was a drivers license.

Ryu Nakaya

"I died, so I needed a new identity."

"That's my last name."

"How many people know your last name? Not many." He pointed out. "Besides if we're going to get married then one of us was going to change our name anyway."

"Does this really count as a new identity though?"

"Everything is new expect my first name. I wasn't going to change that. Would also take to long to get you to learn to scream a new name during sex." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"What about the money and the houses? Everything was signed over to me."

"Well now it looks like you'll have to take care of me. You have to put a roof over my head and put food on my table. All I can offer you is sex and to cook the food."

"You have to clean too." I teased.

"Clean? I'll clean the f*ck out of the house. You just wait." He said making me giggle.

Then a thought hit me.

"I found the storage unit." I murmured, tracing the tattoos on his chest with my finger.

"I know and I'm sure you got real nosey."

I smiled softly. "I found the box of tapes."

He stiffened. "I'm guessing you watched some."

"Two. Few minutes of the first one and all of the last one." I admitted. "I also found the box of my things."

"I kept meaning to get that and give it to you, but other things kept....getting in the way."

I got off of him and ran over to the table. I could feel his eyes on me, raking over my naked form as I grabbed what I wanted. I ran back over and....got back into the position I had been in.

Being the possessive/obsessive alpha male that  he is, he rolled us over so that he was on top of me and slid back inside me, a soft moan escaping past my lips as he did so. He wanted to be as close as possible, no space between us. Nothing keeping us apart.

He put his hands on either side of my head and held most of his weight off me. That's when I held up the ring.

"Figured you'd find that to." He murmured.

He rolled us so that we were laying on our sides and took the ring from my hand.

"When were you going to ask?"

"Next time you wanted to go on walk."

"Why then?"

"Where do we always walk to?"

I smiled. "Where our school used to be, where we first met."

He nodded. "Don't have the element of surprise anymore."

I held out my left hand and waited.

"For the record, I wasn't going to ask. I was going to tell you that we're getting married." He smiled.

"I figured. For the record, I didn't need a ring. You could've just dragged me to the courthouse without saying a word and I would've happily signed the papers."