十六 (Sixteen)

A/N:

Sorry not sorry for adding it again....currently have it on repeat through my headphones......⬆️⬆️⬆️

Enjoy!

-B. 🥺🥺🥺😬😬

~~~~~~~~~
(Ryu's POV)

I watched him. Watched Yori's father. I didn't know his name. Didn't care to. He'd be dead soon anyway.

The doors behind me opened and he got a wicked grin on his face. I turned to see two men come in carrying Aria. She was cursing and struggling against them. Fighting to get free.

They threw her on the floor at my feet. She stood up and looked around in a panic. When she saw me she wasn't as panicked.

"Ryu," She whispered.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at her.

Then I saw the blood on her shirt.

"I'm okay. It's nothing serious." She whispered. "Mrs. Date is fine. She went home before they got me."

I gave her a nod. I wanted to check her. That was my first instinct. To check how serious she was hurt, but she said it wasn't serious. I'd trust her.

"Now the party has started!" Yori's father yelled as the doors opened again.

I didn't turn around to see who came in.

"Glad you could join us." Yori's father grinned.

"So this is him? Akuma? He looks familiar."

I slowly turned and came face to face with Jun and Yori. Their eyes widened briefly before moving down to my neck. They saw the tattoo.

"You? But-" Yori started.

"He's a master of disguise." Yori's father said.

"So what? All of you against me? Throw my woman in the middle of it all as an obstacle for me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I wanted to share in my fun. Why tell people who Akuma is when I can show them?"

I shook my head. "No, you're just a p*ssy. Afraid of what I'll do to you."

Aria stood by my side and clutched at my arm. She was scared, but she was trying to cover it up.

"You've got decisions to make, Mr. Takahashi. Can you kill all of us? Mr. Minami received some of the same training you did. He's second when it comes to your father's students. My son....well he can put up some fight. How can you fight us and protect her? Protect yourself?"

My hands balled into fists. My head was starting to pound.

I glanced down at Aria. She was already looking at me. She quickly read my face and nodded.

I relaxed my hands and cracked my neck with a sinister smirk on my face. Not the Ryu kind of smirk.

Oh no. This was the Akuma kind.

Before he could comprehend what was happening I had him pinned to the nearest wall. Aria stood behind me with her back against mine. She held a knife in her hands, prepared to stab anyone who got close.

Yori, Jun, and the two men didn't move an inch.

"You kidnapped my woman thinking she'd be an obstacle. Thinking she'd be in the way. You think that after everything I've seen and done, I haven't taught her a few things." I growled in his ear.