41: Interesting Spring Morning

Seeing the sun, it promised to be a beautiful spring day. The sky was clear and there was no cloud present. When Jeongguk woke up that morning, he felt the sun seeping through the curtains and tickle his face, waking him up instantly. He hasn't felt that in a very long time. Nostalgia found its way to his heart and mind, remembering him of the rundown house he has called 'home' ever since he was seven. It was his reason to keep his eyes closed for a little while longer, and Jeongguk even ignored the alarm because of it.

Luckily for him, Jimin himself woke up late that morning. He only left his room the moment Jeongguk was all done in the bathroom. To be honest, the older's messy appearance was quite funny. He still wore his pyjamas and held new clothes in his arms, obviously in a rush. Jeongguk stifled a laugh as Jimin rushed passed him on his way out, closing the bathroom door after the boy. Jeongguk immediately felt the warm sun on his face and watched the early morning of Seoul. It was really beautiful.

The door behind him then opened again and Jimin's voice spoke up. The door was closed and locked again by the time the younger turned around.

"Go make breakfast for yourself, I'll join you in ten."

Jeongguk nodded to himself- aware that Jimin wouldn't be able to see him nod- and made his way over to the end of the hallway. In his opinion, Jimin's apartment was truly amazing.
The whole right wall was made out of thick glass, only covered by yellow see through curtains. Right at the moment, Jeongguk was taking in the huge room that functioned for both the living room and the kitchen. It looked even more serene in the morning hours, probably because of the sun invading the apartment.

Making his way over to the kitchen, Jeongguk suddenly realized that he hasn't been able to prepare his own breakfast in a long time. A smile made its appearance on his face, his fingers tingling out of excitement to do something by himself again, independency being taken away from him for too long.
Jeongguk ended up making breakfast for both Jimin and himself. Each plate containing one omelette, two slices of white bread and cheese. It used to be Jeongguk's favourite food when he was younger. And now that he was given back some of his independency, he felt the need to make it. The boy also made coffee and tea, not knowing the older one's preference.

True to Jimin's words was he all ready in ten minutes. He looked a lot better than he did earlier, his hair being the biggest change (instead of his messy bed hair, Jimin styled it backwards so now his forehead was seen). The male sent Jeongguk a smile once he got sight of the food waiting for him. "You made breakfast for me too?" He asked, voice sounding surprised and eyes big of the exact same emotion. It got Jeongguk worrying about how long Jimin has been living alone.

"I did," Jeongguk declared. "The least I can do is making you breakfast. Ah, I didn't know what you like better, so I made both coffee and tea."

"You shouldn't have. Thank you." Jimin smiled, signalling Jeongguk to just sit down. "I'll have coffee. What about you?"

"Can I have tea?"

Jimin chuckled, amused by how cute the younger was. "Of course you can, you made it already. Remember?" Jimin could feel the embarrassment Jeongguk felt at that moment, hearing a nervous chuckle from the younger. "Yeah... I forgot, I guess."

"Doesn't matter," Jimin said, placing two mugs on the table. "Sugar?" He asked, ignoring the younger's embarrassment. That seemed to help him ground himself. "Yes, two please."
The older dropped two sugar cubes in the boy's tea before dropping two in his own coffee as well, then finally sitting down.

○○♡○○

The two males found themselves walking into the familiar building fourty minutes later, ten minutes late. Jeongguk has been apologising for that while the older drove the car. However, Jimin kept saying how it was his own fault for waking up late. And so, Jeongguk dropped the topic.

The building looked very different now, Jeongguk realized as he looked around. The lights were on and people were actually walking through the building now. The interior was nice and comfortable, still felt like it had cost a lot of money. Of course it did, we're at the rich side, Jeongguk. Don't be ridiculous.

Jimin lead him to the elevators and the doors slid open almost immediately after he pressed the button, allowing the males to get inside. Jeongguk watched how the older's small finger pressed the button to the fifth floor.

"Where are we going?" Jeongguk then asked, curiosity getting too strong for him to control. His eyes were big and questioning, too innocent. It was so obvious that the boy didn't know what they were going to do now.

"We're going to my studio," Jimin answered. "I want to show you some of my work. Besides, my choreographer won't arrive before twelve and my vocal training will be even later. We're early today because the CEO asked me to."

Jeongguk remembered hearing about the CEO of BigHit Entertainment. He even met the man. It was at the party he was forced to attend some time ago. What was the name again? Jung Hoseok, that was him. The boy still remembered the man's creepy behaviour. It also was the day he met Jimin. But, why would Hoseok want him to be early?

"Hyung?" Jeongguk asked, receiving a hum in reply as the elevator reached their floor. The younger followed Jimin outside and through the hallway. "Didn't you have your comeback some weeks ago?" In reply, Jeongguk received a fond smile from the older. Jimin's eyes were crescent shaped and his cheeks were a little puffed as he smiled proudly, getting shy by the mention of his comeback show. "I did." Was all he said, feeling too shy to say any more.

"Could you teach me how to dance, hyung?" Jeongguk decided to move on to another topic, noticing the Idol's shyness. However, his question sure surprised him. "You want me to teach you how to dance?" He asked, wanting the boy's affirmation to be sure he heard it right. It was something he hadn't expected from Jeongguk, not at all.

"Yes," was the younger's reaction. "I really wanna learn how to dance."

"How so?" Jimin was curious now, gazing up to Jeongguk from time to time until they reached his studio. He let the younger walk in first. "You can say that I've always had interest in music."
Jimin wasn't stupid. He could see that the younger was hiding something from him. Or maybe he wasn't. Whatever it was, there was something that was bugging him.

"Alright. I will teach you," Jimin then said, smiling at the boy again. "But– now I'm actually curious about your voice too. Can you sing?"
Now it was Jeongguk's turn to get shy. His cheeks turned red and he covered his ears for about three seconds, not meeting the older's eyes. Just when he was about to open his mouth to reply, three knocks were heard on the door, successfully gaining both males' attention.
Jimin got up and walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a young man wearing an Indigo blue dress shirt with the sleeves curled up and Slate blue flannel trousers. It was Jung Hoseok. Both Jimin and Jeongguk were surprised to see him. Both because of very different reasons.

However, Hoseok only smiled. He was holding a clipboard in his hands- which was weird to Jimin- and handed it to the smaller male. Jimin eyed the information, confused as to what it was about.

"It's the location we're filming your next video clip." Hoseok then spoke up, gaining a nod from Jimin. However, the Ash blonde male was still confused. Hoseok wasn't the kind of person to bring him this kind of information personally.

"Be ready in an hour. We have to go and take a look at it today."

"You don't mind me bringing my friend along?" Jimin then asked before Hoseok could walk off. The older shook his head. "I don't mind." He then left, walking back to his own office with a smirk plastered on his face. He was worried, sure. But Jung Hoseok knew better than anyone else that this needed to happen.