~Chapter 3~

i drove towards Dom's house he stepped out of the car i turned my car ready to drive away but Dom said " Hey Rose " i opend my window ad looked at him he said " you should come by the shop sometime my sister Mia is the chef and there is a garage where my boys repair cars " i smiled at Dom and said " you know.. i'm a mechanic but sure i'll come by sometime " Dom nodded while smirking i looked at the road and then back at him and said " adiós Dom, te veré alguna vez " Dom stare'd at me for a few seconds he said " sí adiós Rose " i smiled at him and drove off 

Dom's Pov

i watched as Rose drove off into the distance i thought to my self " yeah see you sometime Rose... " i snapped out of my thoughts and walked into the house i noticed that nobody was awake so i went straight to bed.

Time skip close by her dads house ( Rose pov )

i was close by the house so i decided to drive normally so you would not hear my car coming i drove into the garage hid the money under my seat in my secret safe and stepped out of my car i quietly closed the garage door locked the garage and quietly opend the door to the house hallway i walked silently into the hallway and closed the door behind me and started to walk towards my room i wanted to enter my room but just in case i looked into the living room and saw my dad still sleeping on the couch drunk and wasted i opend up my bedroom door and walked in i changed into my pj's that where literally grey shorts and a black crop top i removed the little amount of make-up i had on  and went to bed.

Time Skip to 4 days later ( Rose pov )

i was cleaning my garage since i was done with another job suddenly i hear a knock on my garage door i turned around and saw Julius i looked at him and said " sup Jul " he looked at me and said " we have another Job coming up if you want you could come and get 10g after wards " i looked at the ground and shook my head while saying " Jul i told you i cant our last job wen't so downhill i just can't i literally could have died that day " i looked back up at him he said " come on R we need you your The Shadow remember! " i smiled and said " yeah i do i had so much fun with ya'll but really i don't know if i should " he looked at me and walked towards me he stopped in front of me and said " you kiddin me you have been in prison more than any of us " i said " exactamente no puedo dejar que eso vuelva a suceder ( I can't exactly let that happen again ) " Jul said " *sigh* R please we will leave you after this job i promise you " i looked him in the eyes and said " fine Sólo esta vez ( Just this time ) " he looked at me and smiled Jul said " thank you meet us tonight 11:55 at Sylmar kay " i nodded and watched as Jul walked away i finished up cleaning my garage.

Time Skip till 11:45pm 

i got up from my bed and walked towards the closet and whore my ass kicking outfit ( idk anymore XD ) 

i walked towards my car and started to drive towards the location when i got to the location i saw Julius Drake and Smith  waiting for me i parked my car and walked towards the three guys they all greeted me Smith said " get ready the van is comin...

i walked towards my car and started to drive towards the location when i got to the location i saw Julius Drake and Smith  waiting for me i parked my car and walked towards the three guys they all greeted me Smith said " get ready the van is coming you know what to do right R " i nodded and when't to sit in Drake's black car as soon as the van drove by we started to follow it Jul drove to the front of the van keeping it in its place Smith at the back and Drake and i on the left side of the van i opened the car window and climbed to the top of the car i stood still for a second and jumped onto the van  i climbed to the top of the van and walked towards the front i stood still above the driver i walked onto the hood of the van and kicked the driver in his face so he'd get knocked out i grabbed the steeringwheel and started to drive back to our parking lot after we got back i jumped off the hood and walked to the back of the van i opened up the van doors and saw bags full of money to be exact 20 bags i walked inside the van and trew the bags one by one out of the van after all the bags were out i jumped out and said " 5 each? " Smith looked at me and nodded i grabbed five bags and walked towards my car and said my goodbyes to my old crew.

Next Morning

i woke up and sat up in my bed and thought about what i could do when i suddenly got an idea to go to the Toretto's Market i got up from bed and changed into

i walked out of my room to be greeted by my drunk dad he said " WhErE dO yOu ThInK yOuR gOiNg YoUnG lAdY " i looked at my dad and said " i'm going to a friend so

i walked out of my room to be greeted by my drunk dad he said " WhErE dO yOu ThInK yOuR gOiNg YoUnG lAdY " i looked at my dad and said " i'm going to a friend so... bye~ " i walked away from my dad i was actually surprised that he did not complain that i was going away or that he wanted money i ignored the thought and walked to my car and drove to the Toretto's Market i parked my car across the store i opend up my car door and walked towards the entrance the girl said " hi there what can i get'cha " i looked t her and said " any recommendations? " the girl nodded and said " the BLT is pretty good " i smiled and said " then one BLT and do you have Corona's? " she nodded and walked away making my order she said " i'm Mia by the way you? " i smiled and said " oh so your the Mia your brother told me about " after i said that she looked at me and said " wait your Rose!? like in drift goddess " i nodded while smiling she gave me my corona and BLT and said " Dom told me that you would come by sometime but i didn't think you would come " i looked at her and said " i'll always keep my word " she smiled at me and said "wait let me just get Dom "

Mia walked towards a black window and knocked on it saying " Dom Rose is here " i heard a door open and saw Dom walk out towards me he stood next to me and said " i didn't think you would still come " i smirked and looked at him " i'll always keep my word " Dom looked at me and smiled suddenly we heard someone say " hey Dom! " Dom and i turned around  and saw Brain stand up front Dom and i walked towards Brain Dom said " whats this? " Brain said " This is your car! " Dom smiled and said " i said get my car this this is crap " i looked towards Dom and said " Nahh this is actually a beauty "  everyone was staring at me this guy with a beard said " you kiddin right you cant even push this crap over the finish line we are mechanics not people from junk yards " i smirked and looked at the guy while saying " then as a mechanic you should know not to judge the car from its looks but its inside " everyone looked at me confused so i said " if ya want i can fix this car for ya " the guy looked at me and said " thats going to take you at least ten days to repair " i was still smirking and said " 4 " everyone looked at me confused i decided to finish my sentence

" thats how long it will take me 4 hours " they all looked at me in disbelieve i looked at each one of them and said " you seriously think the fastest car repairs from La are coming from a guy nah no way they coming from me " Brain said " no way there is no way a girl like you would ever want to be a mechanic " i turned to him and said " not every girl screams in terror because of grease under their nails some girls scream excitement for grease under their nails " everyone looked surprised and still not sure if to believe me so i said " okay fine watch me you can watch me do this in 4 hours and find proof that the fastest repairs come from a girl what do ya'll say "

To be Continued. 

Hey guys i will probably once or maybe twice make a chapter where dom's pov or like sombody else's is there for a long time yeah i just wanted to say that okay.

bye~ !