Author Note

GOMEN!!!!

I'M So sorry that i haven't been updating lately. I Just had a lot on my mind and i was going through a lot and i still am. But i wan't to be able to upload a new chapter despite that i'm going through a lot.

The reason i that i'm going through a lot is because of my classroom. I have some kids in my class and they're like really annoying like, REALLY!! ANNOYING!!!. But not in a normal way they kinda bully this one kid in my class and she's my friend and nobody is standing up for her except for me and because i'm doing that they started bullying me too and it's giving me mountains of stress and because i get stress i can't really focus on my school work very properly like i want to despite that i still get good grades, stress can lead to lack of interest or energy, concentration and go on. And it's really bothering me because i have to deal with those Jerk-Holes a whole year and it isn't gonna be easy if i kinda have noone except a few teachers to have my back when somethings go wrong. And that feeling just makes me a bit uneasy. And i have a kinda big amount of responsibilities for a kid my age. And it's also not healthy to have stress on a daily basis. So i try to find things that calm me like Singing/ reading/ Music/ drawing. but most of all writing but i just found out that i ease all my problems with writing. So i'm going to try and write the last few chapters and hope that ya'll like it.

And i hope you guys understand what i'm going through.

So once again, My apologies for not uploading like usual.

Have a fantastic day/night/noon/ what ever time it is where you are.

And don't let anybody bring you down to your knee's 

Stay Strong!!

Bye~!!!