~Chapter 7~

Hey you guys quick (A/N) i probably won't be posting new chapters for this series anytime soon so i will probably make a new story or maybe try and get new idea's for my other two story's since i haven't posted new Chapters for them too so yeah i just wanted to say that so enjoy the rest of this short Chapter.

Brain walked to a table as we all followed him he was saying " All right. so our target's name is Hernan Reyes and he runs drug scene down here. and he's never been busted 'cause he doesn't leave a paper trail " we all stood around the table i said " no paper trail means no banks and no banks mean cash houses " Tej looked at Dom and Brain and said " damn where in the world did you find this girl " Brain smiled and just continued and said " that's right ten of them to be exact spread throughout the city " Dom stared to look around and said " and we're gonna hit 'em all " we all looked at Dom a bit chocked even i was chocked at what he just said Tej said " all of them? " Dom looked at Tej and said "  all of them " Roman looked at Dom and to Brain he kept looking at them for a few seconds and said " that's sounds crazy bring us to a whole another country... so we can rob the dude who runs it? i thought this was business. sounds personal to me is that what this is? i got love for ya'll but personal ain't good business i can't do this, homey " Roman was already walking towards his car when Dom looked at Brain and said "  so what we're talkin about is a hundred million dollars "

 we all saw Roman rapidly turn around he started walking back towards us while saying " you say what? hundred-- hundred-- see sometime i be overthinking man and uh you know i know we just met but-- you just kinda gotta-- " Dom totally ignored what Roman was saying i looked at Brain and saw him slightly shaking his head with a smile on his face Dom stared to continued about the job and said " -that's right. a hundred million dollars and everything we take we split even " Tej looked down while saying " that's a little over 11 million apiece i am down " Rico looked at Tej then back to Dom and said  in english " i'm in " Roman looked down to the table and shook his head slightly and said " eleven million sound like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me " Gisele looked at Dom and said " you can't pull off 10 heist on the same mark you just can't " Han who was standing behind Gisele said while looking towards everyone " as soon as we hit the first one they're gonna do everything they can to protect the rest  " Gisele looked at him for a second then back to Dom  i started to shake my head with a smirk on my face now everyone stared at me now i stopped shaking my head and i looked up at Dom we stared at each other for a few seconds i slowly looked to everyone when i said  " and that my friends is exactly what we wan't to happen " i looked back at Dom and saw that he was smirking at me because of my answer.