~Chapter 8~

We where outside at one of the  cash house of Reyes we where waiting till this random guy was gonna get us inside the door opened and Dom went in while elbow punching the security guy in the face he walked further into the cash house with us following behind him while Dom said " Don't Move! " Brain and i where grabbing all of the money while stacking it up next to Dom while the rest of the crew except Dom where telling everybody to get in front of Dom on their knees and with the hands in the air i saw that Brain had the last stack of money so i wen't and stood behind Dom Brain placed all of the remaining money on the cash stack and said " That's all of it " and stood next to me that security guy that Dom elbow punched in the face said " you're a dead men you're all dead men you don't have a place to hide " Dom looked at the guy and said " Who's hidin " Dom took of his mask off while the rest of our crew followed Dom's moves the security guy said " are you crazy? are you crazy! Do you know whose house this is whose money you're stealing from " Dom looked towards me and Brain and then back at that guy and said " we ain't stealing " 

Dom grabbed a petrol can and pored the remaining fuel on to the cash stack he grabbed a lighter and threw it onto the cash stack wich made it immediately go up in flames he walked over to that guy and crouched down in front of him and pointed a finger in his face and said " You tell your Boss exactly who did this. Tell them there's more coming " 

With Hobbs

Fusco looked at the car for a second and said " Voliá " Hobbes turned around to face the car and said with a straight face " turn it over " Fusco walked over to the steering wheel grabbed the car keys and started the engine and said to Hobbs " she's running on all eight! checks out fine " Hobbs looked back at the gun he had in his hands *sigh*Fusco said " Boss, if something was missing, we'd know " Hobbs looked at Fusco and gave the gun to the person standing in front of him Hobbs walked over to the car and started looking inside of the car he noticed that there was a computer in the car and said " it's a goddamn shame puttin bullshit like that on a classic, may as well slap neon lights on it " Hobbs klicked on a button so the small computer would come out of the car the computer started up but it had no chip in it so Hobbs said " they took the chip " suddenly out of no where " Marcroy said " we got a hit on the police scanner armed robbery at a house in Leblon address cross-checks against property owned by one of Hernan Reyes's corporations " everyone in the room was already looking at Marcroy when Hobbs says " alright if that's our guy then whatever was on that chip led them directly to that house"

 Nerves said without looking at Hobbs " it's them for sure "  now everyone was looking at her Wikes said " how do you know that " Nerves looked at Wikes then at Hobbs and said " cause noone else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes "

With You

we just got back from our first and easiest mission we where at the abandoned warehouse we where all just chillin, relaxing from our first mission i was talking to Gisele about what she does for living and if she had a lover and that stuff since i already told her that Dom and i where together suddenly Roman comes up to us and says to me " so what are you girls up to because i was thinking maybe we could like go to my room and you know... " before Gisele and i could respond i felt muscular arms rapping around my waist now Gisele and Roman where looking at me Gisele was not so surprised but Roman was indeed i looked up to see who was holding me i noticed that it was Dom i smiled at him he leaned closer to my face and we shared a quick passionate kiss i looked back at Gisele and Roman... who was now staring with big eyes i felt Dom's face crawling into my neck but it didn't bother me much suddenly Roman says " wait are you two together or some shit or is this some weird-ass friend kiss you two do " i looked at Gisele who was smiling her limbs of so i looked back at Roman and said " where together he's my boyfriend " after that i could feel Dom's arms pull me closer to him so my back was against his chest

 Roman looked at Dom then at me and said " omg man i am sorry if you told me i would'd have flirted with you damm this shit crazy man " 

Meanwhile with Reyes

Reyes walked into his office where one of his workers was waiting for him he looked back at his bodyguard Zizi then back at the worker and said " Diz (say it) " the guy started to talk Portuguese and said " they invaded the Leolon house " Reyes looked at his worker a bit confused and said in Portuguese " who invaded " suddenly Zizi jumps into the conversation and says " the men from the train " Witch made Reyes turn around to Zizi then back to the worker Reyes started to walk around the worker while he said " how much did they take? " the guy said " they didn't take anything they burned it " witch mad Reyes stop next to the worker Reyes looked at the worker and said " they burned the money " the worker looked at Reyes and said " yes, and they said there's more coming " Reyes looked at Zizi and said " oh yeah "  Reyes started to chuckle for a split second and walked over to his desk  while slowly moving his hand over some objects on his desk he said " Okay, Tudo Bom, Tudo Bom.. Then this.. is what where going to do " Reyes grabbed the biggest object on his desk and punched this worker with it in the face witch made the worker die and created a medium * Thud *

Reyes looked at Zizi and said " Clean the houses, I wan't that money under lock and key.., Within a hour understand? " Zizi looked at the parallelised dead body on the ground and back at Reyes and said  " Understood ".

Hey you guys thank you so much for reading this story i'll be trying to post more content since i'm kinda still in quarantine but at the same time not because i need to go to my actual school not online classes but actual classes so it will be a bit harder for me to post content probably... but that doesn't matter!! anyways.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter

 and

 I'll see you in the next Chapter!! 

Bye!!~~