~Chapter 15~

Hobbs got out of the car and started to fire at those random guys who decided to sabotage Hobbs the van was shaking like crazy when Brain said to the girl cop " Cut us loose! " " Come on! " Vince joined they kept repeating them selves while she looked at me, i slowly looked her way and we stared in each others eyes for a few moments while the gunfire party was going full on out outside we where still stuck in here, but honest we weren't trying to escape, we actually where trying to help suddenly the van behind us got exploded but i didn't take my eyes off of the girl cop when suddenly she grabbed her pocket knife and cut us all loose i smiled at her and wen't outside i immediately grabbed a gun from a dead guy and started to shoot some of the new people joining in with this bloody party eventually everybody was shooting the new comers, well except for Mia but shes pregnant. When all of the random guys where dead Dom walked towards Hobbs and helped him up when out of nowhere the shooting kept on going the rest of us just quickly wen't inside of a Van followed by Dom and Hobbs i sat behind the steering wheel i asked " you good? "

Mia sat next to me and said " yeah- Lets go. Lets go! " i immediately started the car up and quickly drove away i ran into a car because it was blocking our way but i didn't care right now because i cared about our safety right here right now.

Time skip till we where back at the warehouse 

we where all standing in the middle even Hobbs and that girl who i finally know the name of her name was Neves, anyways. when Dom was speed walking back to the crew he said " We need to move. We don't have that much time " Han quickly replied and said " i got us a flight out we can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours " " Not to run away " Dom said when Han was done " to finish the job " Gisele looked at me then at Dom and said " Are you crazy Dom? We can't " " It's a suicide mission " Roman joined " That's your man over there on the table. The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we're comin " suddenly Tej said " He's right. They tripled the detail at the police station. There's going to be a wall of gunfire " " Reyes doesn't get away with this " Dom said while looking at all of us when Han said " It's a trap, man. You know that " suddenly Neves said " Dom listen to them. Run before it's too late leave Rio, you can be free " while Dom looked at her he said " Runnin ain't freedom, you should know that " i placed my face in the palm of my hand and started to chuckle i could feel everybody look at me when Brain said " why're you laughing? "

while my face was still in the palm of my hand i said " oh Jezus. You serious right now? " i got my face out of my palm and stood up while saying " What the hell have we been doing all our lives now, we steal and have a life, where kinda pro's at stealing i mean what have we not accomplished that was our goal " i looked around but nobody replied so i just continued " That's right we have not ever failed a job we either do it over or we get arrested. But we have never backed out. So tell me why now? Why choose to back out now? Why not when you started doing these kind of stuff? " i looked around again waiting for a response but nobody said something so i said " Exactly! It's Because we love to do this, this is who we are so this moment right now is the perfect moment to hit Reyes hard " i stopped talking for a few seconds and looked around and said " And to be honest with you i think Reyes is a total dumb little shit because Hobbs here had us under arrest but Reyes being a little shit he screwed up Hobbs plan. He sabotaged Hobbs!! I mean Hobbs could have easily got us out of Rio and behind bars in like maybe two days maybe even less! But no! Reyes just had to interfere! "

i kinda smiled while looking around then continued " This was the stupid part because now where kinda free again and we can continue if we want to. And besides if Reyes was so dumb enough to sabotage Hobbs well than that means we are tickling his Nerves right now. In Reyes eyes we are a threat " i stood a bit proud of my speech and quickly said my last part " So right now! I'm with Dom. Vince was killed for a reason and i believe that this was the reason to show us we can't give up because Reyes was a fool to kill Vince he thought he had to kill because he's scared. In a matter of fact Vince being dead right now makes me even so more determined to kick Reyes ass. So Dom count me in! " everybody looked at me with wide eyes while i looked at Dom and saw he gave me a small smile suddenly Hobbs said " I'm in, i'll ride with you Toretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch " we where quiet for a moment when Brain said " So what's the plan, Dom? Can't just go sneakin' around anymore " i smiled because i knew everybody was in right now when Dom said " We don't sneak. Only thing he cares about is his money, we pull that. We pull him ".

Omggg!!!! The next Chapter is goin to be With All Action!!! i'm So exited! WHOOHOO Let's do this! 

Anyways

I Hope you enjoyed Chapter 15 and i'll see ya in the next Chapter 

Bye~!!!