~Chapter 12~

Your Pov 

" Close, but not enough " " Dom, Window's too small, man. Only way we're gonna beat the cameras is with invisible cars. "  Han said after Gisele i noticed that Dom stopped doing what he was doing he looked over to us and said " And i know just where to get'em " he closed the hood of the car he had been working on i looked at Han and noticed that he had an confused expression plastered on his face and said " lets take a ride Boys " 

Time Skip (Still your pov) 

we drove next to a secure parking lot for police cars, we all went on the roof and jumped over the fence once we where over Dom, Brain, Han, Roman, and i ran to a Cop Car and got inside of it we all drove in a line to a stop light when Brain said " it's been awhile since i've been behind the wheel of one of these " " first time i've ever been in the front seat " Dom replied  i shook my head while giving a slight chuckle then Han and Roman stopped their cars next to mine Brain immediately said " hey! Rome what took you so long? i thought for sure you'd be showin' up with some chrome spinners or somethin " Roman started to laugh then went serious and said " real funny " Roman grabbed the speaker and said " i got 100,000 says i can take you all in the next quarter mile " i looked over to Brian in a unison with Dom when Brain said " yeah your broke ass has got a hundred thousand grand " i looked over at Roman who said in the speaker " if we pull off this job i will, the next two lights hundred thousand " " if we don't pull this job off we're probably dead  anyway, lets make it a million "

Han said after Roman i smiled and said " i like that, All right Million dollar quarter mile. " Dom looked at me and smiled and i did the same back Han smiled and said " all right then " Roman grabbed that speaker again and said " you only live once, lets do it " Han and Roman roared their engines while Brain and i where waiting on Dom, Brain said " what do you say, Dom? " " we talkin' or we racin "  Dom replied i gave the comment a chuckle i roared my engine just when Brain said " just don't cheat this time " " gotta let that go " Dom replied the remaining boys roared their engine's as soon as the light hit green we all speeded off but Roman surprisingly got in the lead but that Dumb-ass has his sirens on probably just for fun eventually the boys where in a kinda four position i smirked since i was behind them and drove in between all of them and said " don't make it too easy for me boys " i looked into my rear view and saw that Dom had the same idea as i had right now Dom Brain and i where driving next to each other we where almost at the invisible finish line we all stood next to each other when i hit the accelerator on full speed and put my car in a different mode wich i got more speed form i half of my car got up front  wich placed me in the lead and i won the race.

Hey you guys sorry for the short Chapter, but i really wanted to post another Chapter so..

 yeah i hope you liked this Chapter 

Bye~!!!