~Chapter 5~

i was in my dads house sitting on the couch changing T.v. channels when i came by this lawsuit broadcast when i saw Dominic being the person being judged i kept on watching and saw Brain Mia and Vince in the background i watched it for about seven minutes when the judge said " Dominic Toretto, your here by sentance to serve 25 years to life at the lawpoke maximum security prison system without the posibillity of early parole " i stood up from the couch and tears came down my cheeks i could not believe that my boyfriend was probably never coming out of prison i saw Brain walk away and thought to my self " he ain't gonna let Dom go he's gonna bust him out i gotta find him " i wiped my tears and got into my car and drove to the Toretto's  Market i saw Brain Mia and Vince planning something probably the escape of Dom i walked up to them when they noticed me Brain came towards me and pulled me side ways he said " i don't think Dom would wan't you to do this " i looked at him and said " i know so-- " Brain looked at me confused i gave him a piece of paper with my number on it " call me if you need my help got it " Brain smiled at me and nodded while saying " got it " i got back in my car and drove back to my dad's house.

seven days later Brain's Pov 

i was standing outside with Dom in silence i broke the silence and asked " Hey Dom what do you remember about your father? " he looked at me and said " my father. he used to, uh-- he used to have a BBQ every saturday after church. For anybody in the neighbour hood. if you didn't go to church you didn't get any BBQ. every single day he was in the shop, and every single night, he was at the kitchen table with Mia helping her with her homework. even after she went to sleep, he'd stay up for a few more hours, so he could learn the next chapter and help her the next day. I remember everything about my father. Everything " i kinda smiled at Dom before saying " that's just it. i don't remember a shit about my dad. i don't remember him yelling. i don't remember him smiling. to be honest with you, i don't even remember what the hell he looked like. i don't remember he just-- he was just never there " he looked at me with a natural expression and said " you ain't gonna be like that Brain "  i smiled while looking at Dom who was walking towards a window were Mia was sleeping in a chair with a blanket over her i said

" can't keep running Dom. We gotta get out, we gotta get out now " Dom was still looking at Mia for a second and turned back to me and said " you're right--. Here's how we're gonna do it " Dom grabbed the chip from the car and said " We're gonna use this. We're gonna do one last job. We're gonna take all of Reyes money-- every dime of it-- and disapear. Forever " i started to nod and said " new passport, new lives, with no more lookin' over our shoulder. and we're just gonna buy our freedom "  Dom nodded at me while i was talking when i was done he said " That's right " i shook my head and smiled while saying " you realize we're talkin' about goin' up against the most powerful guy in all of Rio? " Dom nodded at me and said " yes, we are " i looked at him now with a straight face and said " then we are gonna need a team "

hey guys Sorry for the short chapter i'll try to make a second chapter today i hoped you enjoyed this chapter since i like literally watched the movie and wrote the actual movie script up on a paper just so i could get the words right in the book so i hope you enjoy the rest of the upcoming chapters!

Bye~~!