Judges Needed

EDIT: Thank you for everyone's support! We've managed to get all genres covered!

------------

Hello ladies- and gentlemice!

Only six more days until the competition officially starts! We hope you're all as excited as we are!

The Summer Zodiac Awards is proud to see the number of participants that have joined this year! Nearly all categories are full or almost full and this awards has gone far beyond our expectations already! That being said, this year, we are humbly asking you for help in the judging process. The Summer Zodiac Awards can't do this without you.

Here are some basic rules for judges:

1. Follow the participant rules.

2. DO NOT ACCEPT BRIBES.

3. Make sure to judge according to the judging criteria.

4. You are required to give written paragraph reviews to only the top three winners of each category. However, you may give any advice you'd like to other participants who ask about their entry!

5. Provide constructive criticism.

6. You may not judge the same category you have entered in!

7. We will message you details about the judging process once we confirm your application. 

8. Be aware you may have to judge Mature/LGBT content. 

Here is the judging form:

Username:

Genre You'd Like To Judge In:

Genres That You've Submitted Entries To:

Rules Followed?:

Past Experience (how many awards have you judged for, don't worry too much about this question XD): 

Availability(brief description): 

We very much need judges who are willing to look after 20-entry categories! It will be highly difficult for us to run this awards book without your help! Some of you may even treat this as a new quarantine hobby ;)

Squeaks and stay tuned!