𝘹𝘪. 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

'you have 1 new message from pottah'

'you have 17 new messages from brothel'

'you have 8 new messages from munchkin'

'you have 32 new messages and 14 missed calls from hell biatch'

cracking her neck, she placed her noise-cancelling headphones over her ears, comfortable stretching her fingers over the keyboard.

she logged onto the computer where she was immediately spammed by notifications pinging left and right, 1/3 of them coming from the same messaging app.

'would you like to open brothel now?' she clicked yes.

suddenly, her screen was filled with the usernames of the only people who she called family.

grinning, she tapped the mic, knowing that it would create a piercing feedback to the other people in the call.

"wassup my dudes."

it was dead silent, then a deafening shriek cut through, making everyone on the call tone deaf.

"shi, where da fuck were you? we though' you got compromised or shit!"

messenger just fake gasped, clutching the part of her shirt above her heart. "me? compromised? i didn't know you thought so lowly of me."

a masculine sigh was heard from the corner of the screen, a british accent sneaking into his tone.

"seriously, shi, don't scare us like that. we were already making your alternate identity."

shi's eyes widened to the size of plates, sparkling and glistening. "pottah! you do care! i knew i was your friend!"

he snorted. "i don't need friends, they disappoint me."

then, he promptly muted himself.

"pottah! my father will hear about this!" she angrily waved her fist at the screen even though no could see it, then stopped with her arm in mid-air, tilting her head.

"wait a minute, i don't have-"

the awkward shy squeak of a pre-pubescent male came out.

"pr-press f to pay respects." this prompted the chat to be spammed by the 2 people in the conversation.

the woman who previously shrieked into the mic suddenly cooed. "aw, munchkin is growing up so fast!"

coughing into the mic, the latecomer piped up.

"so, what's the agenda of the meeting right now?"

the last box in the video call finally spoke, catching everyone's attention. his voice was velvety and seductive, but it demanded the authority of everyone on the call.

"if you were here earlier, you would have known that we were discussing about the sudden coordination of villains together."

the only other girl in the chat hummed, her southern accent probing up. "yo, we already know it's all because of the bastard all for one. ever since 'quirkless on steroids occasionally' fought him and got himself in deep shit, he's been gathering them together."

the british male unmuted himself.

"of course, he isn't alone this time. the shimura kid is still a dangerous brat, and of course, we can't forget about his irritating purple wisp. he's got a bunch of them rallying to defeat the symbol of peace."

munchkin stuttered, bringing the attention of the group. "i've already been setting wards all over the web and their channels. we'll know when they will strike."

"shi no tenshi" the authoritative voice brought her up again. "how are you doing with your assignment?"

she waved him off, even though he couldn't see her. "the doc's plans have been delayed at least another 2 months thanks to yours truly. and you don't have to use my whole handle whenever calling me."

"good." taking a deep breath, the sound of knuckles cracking in the background echoed throughout the conference call.

"remember, we cannot reveal who we truly are. once somebody finds out about this, we will be hunted down and tortured."

a heavy silence befell the call, until an offhand voice sliced the tension. "c'mon ling, we all know what would happen. do you think we're dumb enough to do it?"

ling turned his attention towards her. "yes, i know. it doesn't hurt to remind you all though. also, what was the reason why you were late?"

she shrugged casually.

"trying to make a friend. he's the same age as me and i met him at the place i work at. he'll be a good informant in the future if his career works out."

silence filled the air, then chaos ensued.

the only other girl in the chat, the one with the southern accent started ugly crying tears of joy of her finding a new friend.

pottah started to scream bloody murder for the bastard.

ling dao just sighed and left the call while munchkin was tripped over his words conversing to her about her new friend.

lmao i almost forgot to
update today

completed 05.12.20
3:18:05 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

published 05.12.20
9:48:36 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

re-published 12.17.20
11:20:03 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)