𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

it's been 2 weeks since they've talked.

2 weeks.

no texts.

no calls.

no wave by from the window.

nothing.

na-da.

zero.

zilch.

nothing.

it's official: she's been ghosted by the hottest (and coldest) piece of shit she could ever meet.

combine the absolute worst moment of her life plus 2 drunkards who stumbled into the ramen house at 2 a.m. and you've got a whole hot mess.

not to mention needing to pay her bills by the end of the week (not that it was a problem for her, but it just seemed like such a chore).

or the fact that lady from the orphanage was threatening to throw out her 3 friends/little-siblings-but-not if she didn't pay the (totally unfair and illegal) wage to her for taking care of the children.

for all you uneducated kids out there, that's called extortion! can you say extortion?

i don't think so.

safe to say, she didn't have an ounce of happy juice in her.

the gut-retching smell of alcohol, peanuts, and puke pulled her out of her self-pity and into a new, way worse session of self-pity.

"hey little girl," the first man let out a cross between a belch and a burp, releasing another wave of disgusting smells she never wanted to experience e v e r. "how about ya ditch this dump and join me and my friend for some fun~?"

she internally puked. putting on a poker face, she placed her hands on the counter.

"sir, i do not want to lose my job, and frankly, the thought of joining you and your friend in your idea of fun disgusts me, so i'm going to have to ask you to either order something and leave me alone, or please walk out the exit door right now."

the same guy gulped, seeing the dark look on her face, and started to back off.

smart man, she thought to herself.

his friend on the other hand?

eh, not so much.

"hey, girly! ya betta put yer mouth ta betta use 'stead of yapping like a bitch."

he grabbed her collar, still not registering the growing darkness within her. "ya ain't nothing but a s l u t-"

before she could knock the man out cold with some encouragement, the two guys were pinned up against the wall, passed out from the force of hitting the wall. strangely, what held the two in place were red feathers that looked as sharp as a knife.

turning around, she sent an irritated glare at the person who saved her, knowing fully that she would have to take the damages in the wall out of her own paycheck.

again, see previous rant for more information.

what she was not expecting was the smoking hot piece of ass that was propped up against the bar, wearing a shit-eating smirk that could make women quake in their boots.

the worst part was that she knew who it was. and boy, this was the most contradicting she could ever be to herself cause she wanted to both piss her pants laughing as well as fall to her knees and simp gloriously.

standing there was a man in his early 20's, being twice-, no, thrice as much as a snacc than [name] could ever be.

mhm, that smexy jacket and that drool-inducing form-fitting black jumpsuit type of top, and she could only be left wondering what was resting underneath those baggy cargo pa-//

keep it fucking pg-13, you dumbass author. (i can do whatever the fiddlesticks i want)

she actually did break into howls of laughter as the man's face fell, realizing that the girl he saved was the same girl with who he drunkenly flirted with all those months ago.

"fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

"i mean, that's a bit kinky, but i'm down if you're d o w n - / / "

someone slap me
for being so late
with this update

also, k e i g o

and i cannot stress
this enough

y'all are too precious
for a book like this

uhm, i'm talking
to all those who
fricking went and put
this in their libraries?

t h a n k y o u t h o

(69 votes tho mH-//)

also, my friends made
a youtube channel
and i've been listening
to their piano duet
on repeat while writing
this chapter

(link on my message
board and comment)

much appreciated
if y'all would kindly
just give their vid more
views and a thumbs up

cus they are the cutest
most adorable set of twins
i could ever have as friends

(also, their piano medley
is the only thing
to thank for me updating
at all this week-//)

completed 06.20.20
9:24:09 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

published 06.20.20
9:48:12 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)