𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

she didn't know how long she was running. she didn't know how far she already went, or if she was going the right way.

all that she knew was that she needed to talk to the heterochromatic boy.

but then she happened to run into a wall.

a tall imposing wall.

a tall, imposing wall that could walk, talk, and eat shit.

a mountain of absolute trash that sadly made it past government legality.

and it was someone she hated more than the amount of instant ramen bowls she's eaten in the time of her lifetime.

"well, well, well. it's the number one asshole himself." she scowled, folding her arms over her chest.

"how's the hero charts doing? oh wait, you're still only number two."

he growled at her.

"you best be minding your words, little girl. if it wasn't for me, you would still be at that godforsaken orphanage. show some respect."

laughing coldly, she stared him straight in the eye, something that little people had the guts to do.

and, in a strange way, it made him give her the slightest respect.

"if it weren't for my intel, my investigation, and my tip-off, you would have died a total of 11 times in the past 2 years. that's about ten more instances that i hold over you. maybe you should show me some respect."

oh, and did i mention that he was the only one that knew she was shi no tenshi, pro hacker and online-credited medical doctor.

and it wasn't even her fault, it was ling dao's fault.

just her luck for ling dao to pick her to make connections with the number two hero all those years ago.

well, it wasn't totally his fault, he couldn't control the situation. but bitches liked to put the blame on people other than themselves.

it's her, [name] was bitches.

at first, she was sort of grateful, despite him being the rudest person she had the displeasure to meet. after all, he was a pro hero who saved her, and she did have some respect for him.

but once she was tasked to cooperate and lend a hand in taking down a crime syndicate that involved gaining information on everyone who was involved with the case, all shred of respects just went out of the window.

as well as her ramen cup noodles that ended up on her neighbor's head that she slightly cried over.

shh, you didn't hear anything from me.

he scoffed, his flames growing larger. "stay where you belong, the dark cramp spaces, unseen, unheard, like vermin."

she smiled mockingly. "i'm grateful to be compared to such wonderful people. heil, endeavor!"

he raised his hand against her. "why you-!"

the [e/c]-eyed beauty grinned evilly at him.

"go ahead, i would gladly use any excuse to take you to the jail precinct."

the flaming asshole clucked his tongue. "you ought to learn respect."

her next words were hollow and empty. "ya know, it's a two-way street. plus, it's not like i don't respect you as a hero, i just don't respect you as a person. i prefer to think of you as a non-identifiable being that is no way human who is trying to save the world in your own ruthless way. i mean, the same thing could be said to describe villains, but you do you."

shrugging her shoulders, she glanced at the wall which conveniently had the whole layout of the stadium for anyone who got lost.

thank god for her wandering gaze and, slightly better than most, memory. too bad it didn't apply to her school given homework, which she couldn't see the point of.

once she memorised the quickest route to the stands, she mockingly gave him a salute and nyoomed away, moving around the hulking giant.

"would love to chat, but i need to visit another asshole. skkrt skkrt, bitch."

damn, i'm on a roll
with these updates

lmao check out my discord 
server to chat with me/
harass me to update

discord.gg/m26vjy2

also, i promise that shōto will
be in the next update

completed 07.08.20
8:20:20 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

published 07.08.20
8:26:50 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)