19.

Milo.

We had to cut the trip short because of Finn and Luca claiming Roe Inc and H's as their own. They held a press conference to announce it all and how they so cocky without having actual evidence or proof baffled me.

I wasn't talking to my friends rather family because of what they said about the man I loved. They blatantly accused him of working with Finn to get my money and Ken had done nothing of the sort, yet they still accused him.

The cars finally arrived at my home, Ken and the rest of my family all climbed out to get inside, I had a surprise for Ken inside which I didn't need everyone to see except those who lived in my house.

We stood by the front door and I turned to Mia. "Mia you asked if you could move in with Caleb and I said I would think about it and I came around to the idea, so from now on you'll be living with him." She looked hurt by my words.

"I'm sorry Ken and Milo please don't tell me to live with Caleb because you're mad." She held onto my hand trying to calm down. "Hush now Mia, it's not that, I spoke to Caleb some weeks ago and I arranged everything." I asserted with a smile.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for you and the apartment he got for the two of you since your birthday is next week." She grinned from ear to ear and hugged me. "I'm sorry I said all that, you two are like parents to me, I should have respected you more." She looked down to her feet wiping her tears away.

"It's ok, we'll have coffee at the cafe tomorrow and a food fight just the two of us, alright baby girl." She nods and hugged me again with a gentle smile. "Alright Milo, I love you." She adds.

"I love you too Mia." I responded, everyone was silent but Ken rubbed my back, always making sure I knew he's there. "Caleb take her to see your new home, and yes I'm still mad at the rest of you." They looked even more hurt when I said that.

"You have a lot of making up to do especially you Emmy and Caleb, he hangs out with you guys and you threw him under the bus for no reason, even my grandparents saw how genuine he was but you guys, just wow." They tried to reply but the boys woke up.

"I will see you in the morning Emmy, Amir office, Mia Cafe, Caleb here tomorrow night and each of you better have a good apology for Ken or I am taking away a lot of your privileges." They looked pale by the last statement but I was serious.

"Now go to your homes." I ordered and they turned back to the cars a little less tense. "You're hot when you're mad, makes me wanna fuck you senseless." Ken whispered in my ear and I slapped his bicep.

"Ah, what was that for?" He whined looking at me. "You're forgetting the fact that you're holding kids who are very innocent." He chuckled. "Sorry Mr. Melroe." He asserts and I liked the sound of that.

"Its ok, so I know I told you I had a surprise, it wasn't just for Mia, I know the apartment building you live in is great, we've slept over a couple of times but you always said you wanted a real home." I explained looking at him. "Are you about to say what I think you're about to say?" He questions.

"Depends Daddy." I teased opening the door and we walked in, the boys were asleep again in his arms so we laid them down on their beds upstairs. I dragged Ken to what was now our bedroom but he didn't know that.

"Welcome home love." I opened the door for him and his jaw drops to the floor, I had taken the design of our bedroom back in Greece and applied to the one at home. He walked around the large room seeing all his stuff mixed in with mine.

"The closet was extended and all your suits have been placed." I exclaimed having added more to them. "You sneaky little minx you got what you wanted by buying me suits and I like them by the way." He smiled picking me up and twirled me around.

"Put me down Ken!" I yelled but that was not heard at all. "I love this, I love my new home, thank you, Milo, I love you for all this, and for giving me my life back." He was about to cry and I wiped those tears away.

"You deserve so much more, just on the right track of it all, not flashy or glamorous, and you have me now so no more thanking me, I'm sure the talk you had with grandpa was enlightening." I smirk toward him.

"It really was, I love your grandparents." He replied and so did I, they were really special to me. "Come on we have dinner to make before the boys wake up." I followed behind him, he loved cooking together it always made me happy.

"Pasta, grilled chicken and potato salad." He listed out the meal and began collecting the ingredients for whatever we needed as if he wasn't the one who was to help me cook.

We cooked for a while as he told me about his childhood and how his mom always used a wooden spoon to threaten him if he did something wrong.
"Dad, where are you?!" The boys yelled and I realized they didn't know we were back home.

Ken went up to their room ad the laughter assured me everything was ok, today I would enjoy time with my family, tomorrow I bust a con artist. Immediately I went to get my phone leaving the food to simmer for a bit.

I dialed the chief, he always had an officer by the boy's school because his daughter went there.
"Hi Mr. Keaton how are you?" I asked. "Milo, how are you it's been a while, I'm alright." He responded as cheerful as always.

"Yes it has, I was calling to ask if you received the details of what Luca and Finn Vandross did to me and my family, plus the fraud on Roe Inc?" I asked full of hope. "I already processed it Milo and the judge already gave them forty in jail the moment they're arrested." He replied and I sighed in relief.

"You are a savior, tomorrow they will be at Roe Inc you can get them there so be ready with your men." I added. "Sure thing Milo, those two need to work for themselves not targeting other's wealth, it's pitiful, we should catch up sometime." He responded. "Indeed, let's do it this week at my cafe, my boyfriend will want to meet you I'm sure." I replied happily.

"Great." I cut the connection as my boys and their papa had waited for me to finish, I hugged all three and it felt really good having Ken here. "You know the Chief of Police?" He asked dragging me to the dining table.

"Yes I do and he had already processed everything all we got to do is lure Luca and Finn to Roe Inc tomorrow, which I'm sure they will be at." I replied then placed a kiss on his cheek as he served me my food.

"Thank you babe." I added. "Everything in your life works so smoothly." He spoke smiling toward me. "It's our life now." I corrected as we ate together, a complete family. I liked having someone sitting at the head of that table.

+++

LMJ