24.

Milo.

"Bitches the suits are here!" Amir yelled, it was June and the wedding was in 19 hours. Ken and his boys were having the so called bachelor party at his parent's house.

My grandfather and his father were really good friends after the brunch I organized to get them acquainted after Ken proposed. Its been a few months of perfectly planning this wedding to the little gift baskets the guests present would leave with.

Amir had designed the suits along with detailing by Haven, my baby boy truly did have an eye for fashion and design. I of course had been the one to choose the June wedding date and the honeymoon was on the private Island Ken's father owned.

It was one of two gifts he was giving us, the house was jovial as ever and I liked it. "I can't believe it's almost a year or it is two when we met on that bench in the park.

You really are an angel Milo and you deserve this happiness, plus you're not getting any younger, almost twenty plus something but I love you still." I glared at Mia and she hugged me, it had been a bumpy ride for all of us. We got through it and I had to agree I deserved it.

"Milo I never thought I would have a son in law with how Ken raved about girls when he was younger, I'm so glad he turned out gay, I really love having you as my son-in-law." Mrs Melroe spoke and raised her glass and do did we, the monkey were with their papa.

"I would say I'm the lucky one, I really love him." They all gush over my statement. "I'm sure your mom would be proud of the choice you made wherever she is baby because I'm proud of you for choosing and following your heart." I smiled toward my grandmother, she was there to fill the void left by my parents.

"Now you have us hoe and we're not going anywhere." Everyone cheered as Amir hollered his statement."What do you think the guys are doing right now?" I asked wanting to know desperately.

"They're having a cookout, I made sure no stripper was hired or Emmy wouldn't be allowed to touch this ass for a week." I laughed as Amir responded gesturing to his body, having Amir always made life easy he was my sassy gay best friend and I loved him for it.

"I did the same with Caleb!" Mia announce and we laughed again at the statement she had announced, I wondered how both men would even survive if sex was taken off the table. Ken always begged.

The rest of the night we remembered the good times, the champagne flowed as we recalled the times we did embarrassing things in our childhood.
My never have I ever list was not that long after all as much as I believed it to be.

~~~

"Wake up Milo, it's your wedding day, the stylist is here, your suit is already set and Caleb texted saying Ken was half done." I heard the distinct voice announce. "Leave me I wanna sleep more." I groaned and rolled to the other side until I felt hands yanking the blanket away.

"Bitch get up I didn't look this fabulous for you to bail on your fucking wedding!" Amir yelled and that made me wide awake running to the bathroom, as Amir and Mia laughed behind me.

I showered and sat in the chair in front of the dresser, makeup and hairstyles being picked not by me. "A little blush there, more mascara, and oh yeah make his lips pop but not too much." Amir gave instructions and I sat there letting him have his way. I knew I was going to do the same in a month anyway.

Emmy had proposed to Amir just after Ken did, they chose a July wedding date, right after the 4th. So we had a lot to celebrate. "How do you like your hair length?" The male stylist asked, I knew Ken liked it longer.