20.

Kennedy.

I'm in heaven, I loved my life with my clover and my boys. I didn't want anything more beyond this but I had to deal with my past first for me to move forward completely.

Finn was holding his press conference at Roe Inc declaring it as his since he made the forged documents that had my signature on them, I was nervous and angry about it all which confused me.

"Are you ready to finally face a bad past?" Milo asked. "I just have to do this to get rid of the problem in my life then face my father, I want to face him and move on with my life whether he accepts me or not." I replied Milo honestly when it came to my family because even if they didn't want him, I did and that was enough.

Roe Inc had finally gotten back it's former glory, all 52 floors were now operating, thanks to the investments and Milo being my partner. I was planning to change the name when I propose to Milo but I hadn't found the best date yet since we had to deal with problems.

"Good Morning Mr. LaNoir and Mr. Melroe." The receptionist Milo called chirpy greets us and the look of relief on her face was suspicious. "What's wrong?" Milo asked.

"Sir there are two men in your office who claim to be the new owners of Roe Inc, I tried to call security but they have documents stating what they claim is true." Milo scoffs and nods going toward the private elevator.

I hurriedly got in after him and said nothing, Milo was on a warpath, I was going to fan those flames if need be. The lift opened on our floor, where both our offices were. "Oh thank goodness you're here, there are two wanna be you guys in the office claiming the company as theirs." Milo nods to my new assistant and took out his phone.

After texting whoever it was, I noticed police cars surrounding the whole building and more cars by the streets. They would never escape this. If there was a more dramatic entrance I'd ever seen none compared to the one Milo had done, as he pushed the doors open his hair waving in the air and facial features looking angry yet gorgeous.

"It does seem you're here, Mr. and Mr. Vandross, get out of that seat and out of my building!" Finn scoffed. "This whole building belongs to me Milo plus your restaurant." He threw the papers toward us and Sam my new assistant picked them up.

Milo looked them over and burst out laughing hysterically, it was so comical that Sam joined in and I chuckled.

"Are you joking or maybe you didn't get the memo, for Mr. Melroe to hand over Roe Inc you need my signature because I'm his partner and therefore half of Roe Inc belongs to me." He replied throwing the papers back.

"I thought you might say that so I took precautions." Finn asserts handing Luca papers and Milo took them, I stood by Milo and the papers had his signature which meant Milo might have signed them unknowingly.

"Oh so you thought taking the signature I put on what was supposed to be the contract for H's and putting it here would help?" He smirked and I remembered to access anything that was owned by Milo you needed 3 signatures and none were his.

"Finn old friend, you put up a valiant effort but to access anything owned by Mr. LaNoir Melroe you need three signatures and not one is his, so unless you have fingerprints from my twins get out!" I yell in frustration.

He paled when I said that, Luca was about to slip out but Sam threw him back to the desk, he was going to get what he deserved. "I gave you everything, money, fame, power, and a career but you tossed it away to fuck my best friend and steal from me!" I yelled toward Luca.

"How can you be so stupid and cruel? youll get what's coming to you Luca!" I calmed down when I looked at my clover. "Thank you so much for betraying me the both of you, I wouldn't have my love, my kids or happy ending, with you Luca I would've been miserable, so thank you so much for giving me an escape, I finally got my happiness." I spoke motioning for Sam to open the door.

"I will be back to get you for this Ken!" Finn yelled as the police walked in. "No you won't Vandross, and by the way, H's belongs to me and my family you can never take that away from me." Milo adds as the two were about to get out.

"Let go of me, I know my rights, I want my lawyer!" Finn yelled as the policemen handcuffed them. Luca was in tears as they cuffed him also,
I didn't feel pity for him at this stage, he chose to follow Finn and tried to steal my company.

"I'm sorry Kennedy, please drop the charges, I can't go to jail, just drop them, I won't bother you anymore just don't send me there." Luca pleaded and Milo nodded to the policeman to drag Luca out.

It was too late and the law was to take its course, I could never forgive him because they had threatened what I valued the most. "You guys are the coolest bosses ever, I'm so glad I have a job here." Milo chuckled and hugged me as Sam walked out.

"I think we might have a new friend, I'm already inviting him to the cafe later for the food fights." I chuckled looking at Milo. The fights were the best as long as you were on a team with Mia or Milo, they could play with food more than the twins.

"Finally we can breathe knowing they're gone, our family is finally safe." Milo was right with the two gone we could go back to our lives. "No ma'am you can't go in wait!" Sam yelled as a woman barged in. "Mother." Oh boy. "Hi mom." I kept my cool.

"Hi Mrs. Melroe." Milo extended a hand to her with a smile. "Hello Ken, whose this beautiful young man you have on your desk." Leave it to my mother to point that out.

"Mom this Milo my boyfriend and business partner." I replied and her faces lit up as she pushed me away from Milo and went to hug him. "Oh I'm so glad you got rid of that fake bitch, look at him Ken, so gorgeous and well mannered, look at that blush you're so cute." She kept gushing over Milo whilst giving compliments.

"When were you going to tell your mother huh, when I was dead, shame on you Kennedy, come sit by me honey." I rolled my eyes as she dragged Milo to the couch and bombards him with questions surprisingly the two get along.

~~

"Oh look this is when he was running around in the backyard refusing to wear clothes." It had been four hours later and a hundred pictures of me butt naked as a baby, Milo and my mother were still talking and laughing, though I was terribly handling the embarrassment.

"He looks so cute, you gave birth to a beautiful boy, he's so great with twins he takes after you." Milo gushed over the picture and my mother went silent and looked between us.

"Kennedy what are you waiting for, the Apocalypse, why is there no ring on this boy's finger he's so perfect." She states and Milo was blushing his usual red. "I'm getting there mom." I groaned and she smiled standing up.

"It was so nice meeting you baby, you must come for dinner tomorrow night." Milo hugged her again with a smile. "We'll definitely be there." He replied sincerely and I was not looking forward to meeting my father.

+++

LMJ