Part 2 Bait and Switch

How long had she been there just crying? Nejire hadn't kept track of the time but her school uniform skirt had gotten damp from her tears and the blue sky above her was getting darker. She hadn't expected to be there that long. A few sniffles escape her as she wipes her eyes and gets up. The park was empty and the cool air felt nice against her heated skin but cold against her wet cheeks.

Looking to the sky noticing the color she frowned some but could faintly see some stars which made her smile a little. She needed to get back to campus and she didn't have the energy to use her quirk to fly through the air and get there faster nor did she have the energy to run. She felt tired and emotionally drained. She couldn't do anything or more that she couldn't feel the motivation to do anything. She was already going to be late so why not just take her time going back?

And that's what she did taking her time walking down the street click click click the noise from her boots echoed in her mind. Suddenly, something else broke the silence of the night. A female screamed in the distance. Well, looking around she didn't see any Heroes on patrol the blue haired girl needed to find motivation and get to the scene and figure out why someone is screaming. She pushed her own feelings aside for the time being. Nejire's heroine instincts kicked in as she dashed off towards the screaming female.

Closing in the blue haired ditz stops at the entrance to an alleyway, her breathing slightly heavier than normal. The screaming came once more but in the cries of pain. It was so dark the blue hues had trouble seeing down the alley and wasn't sure if Nejire should enter. Taking a deep breath expanding her lungs in her chest and holding in taking her first step into the darkness. Something inside her was screaming for her not to go in there and half way in she really wished she hadn't taken the first step.

The sight before her was that out of a horror movie. Using her quirk to hover in the air and light up the alleyway was a big mistake. Laying before her was a naked female body ripped apart blood everywhere her stomach was ripped open and not far from her was a black massive creature with beady yellow eyes, sharp teeth and claws and an exposed brain. Blood was dripping off its claws causing Nejire to move back slightly still hovering. She needed to run and get out of there but before she could a voice spoke up coming from behind her."What do we have here? A little hero showing up to save the day? Hm?" The raspy voice said.

Turning to face the voice, Nejire found her blue hues locked with none other than the league's leader, Shigaraki. "Who are you?" This was bad, Nejire knew that her exits were blocked without going to the roof tops. Why was she making conversation? She needed to buy time to think. Looking at her surroundings if she went up she could escape but would that actually be an escape? For all she knows there are more villains waiting for her.

"It doesn't matter who I am, just know it's game over for you, hero. Nomu! Kill--" Shigaraki started to command but stopped something seeming to come to his mind. "Capture her."

Capture? This was bad. Nejire's hues shifted towards the large creature that was now running towards her. Using a burst of energy pushing herself up into the air higher and twirling herself around she aimed for the rooftops. While heading upwards a blue fire ball came flying down at her and she barely dodged it in time. She looked up towards a dark haired male with charred stapled on skin. Those blue hues piercing her soul.

Focused on the pyromaniac Nejire didn't notice the knives either from the opposing building. One hit her in the back by her left shoulder and she grit her teeth lowering herself before another fireball came at her and she dodged. Lowering herself however put her in range for the Nomu. It jumped off the ground wrapping it's powerful arms around her and pulled her down. The knife that was in her back only pushed deeper into her and if she struggled it would cut her more. She didn't move and let her quirk deactivate. She was on the ground now before the white haired male.